Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Coach

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't have to justify my opinion to you or anyone.

As a person I am well entitled to have an opinion about other people and where they're from. If I wish to stereotype a group of people from an certain area I can.

Yes, of course you can. Just like some people do with, say, people from India/Pakistan. They're entitled stereotype people too, so that's OK I suppose........

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Want to be righteous do we and offended?

So sorry to disappoint you nothing to do with Hillsborough all to do with the scousers always playing the victims of life itself. A bunch of whining radio interference.

Crikey.

And....what bollocks. You don't need to bring up Hillsborough to reveal your nastiness. But it helps. :facepalm:

This thread is about soccer tourists donning blue and white in order to gush over the champions of Europe (probably started by a palace **** for snidery purposes). If you want to have an emote about the imaginary characteristics of scousers, start another thread.

And before you start any broflake puffing about peope being offended on behalf of others, forget it. I'm not offended, just embarrassed on your behalf for being a dick on this occasion.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey, there are some vicious hearts on here aren’t there!

So, a few fans get a photo by the Liverpool coach. Who cares? If Barcelona came to town, they’d be doing the same. It doesn’t mean they don’t support Brighton or want our team to beat them.

Then you get all this irrational hatred for Liverpool. Really weird.

Anyhow, great performance for the team today. No shots on target maybe, but very solid stuff. Encouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Blimey, there are some vicious hearts on here aren’t there!

So, a few fans get a photo by the Liverpool coach. Who cares? If Barcelona came to town, they’d be doing the same. It doesn’t mean they don’t support Brighton or want our team to beat them.

Then you get all this irrational hatred for Liverpool. Really weird.

Anyhow, great performance for the team today. No shots on target maybe, but very solid stuff. Encouraging.

Wasn’t intended to be vicious with the original post
I personally find it a bit odd that Brighton fans would be so
fascinated with a visiting teams coach,albeit a very bling one
but each to there own I guess.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Bloke next to me yesterday pretending to cheer the Albion. I happened to glance at his phone when he was typing into a WhatsApp group called....you’ll never walk alone.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've never seen so many people waiting for the away team at the back of WSL. Wft was going on? Combine that with the half & halves - not impressed with our lot today.

Was impressed by this guy though:

View attachment 103745

Why is Ade Edmonson waving his fist in the air?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I was surprised at how late it was arriving at the ground yesterday. Was sat in the A27 slip road queue at 1:35pm when it passed us... thought the teams would normally arrive a fair bit earlier than that for a match?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
are we playing stereotype bingo now ?

calm down calm down

scousers.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey.

And....what bollocks. You don't need to bring up Hillsborough to reveal your nastiness. But it helps. :facepalm:

This thread is about soccer tourists donning blue and white in order to gush over the champions of Europe (probably started by a palace **** for snidery purposes). If you want to have an emote about the imaginary characteristics of scousers, start another thread.

And before you start any broflake puffing about peope being offended on behalf of others, forget it. I'm not offended, just embarrassed on your behalf for being a dick on this occasion.

That firmly put the hater back in his spiteful little box.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just as bad as the melts clapping Pickford :shrug:

Why is someone a melt for applauding the England goalkeeper who saved a penalty in Russia ensuring we won the shootout?

I am Brighton through and through, and have been since 1961, but I also appreciate our national team and the players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was quite a nice looking coach, I did manage to avoid taking a selfie with it though.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The swarms of alleged Albion fans in the lower west taking videos of the Liverpool fans was a tad embarrassing along with the plethora of half and half scarves. This was also the first Amex game that I've ever heard anyone touting tickets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here