Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Coach

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I've never seen so many people waiting for the away team at the back of WSL. Wft was going on? Combine that with the half & halves - not impressed with our lot today.

Was impressed by this guy though:

klopp.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Want to be righteous do we and offended?

So sorry to disappoint you nothing to do with Hillsborough all to do with the scousers always playing the victims of life itself. A bunch of whining radio interference.

That’s poorly judged. That chant is very clearly associated to Hillsborough. It’s directed purely at Liverpool fans by rivals like United and has been condemned many times.

http://https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2012/sep/15/manchester-united-liverpool-victim-chants

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
It was a reference to how Heysel has absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool.

I am just illustrating two can play that game before you get righteous again.

the ignorance is astonishing. Before and after everything we are all football fans.

I quite like brighton , i go to the Amex often, the supporters there are pretty sound. i guess this is the interent. different rules and all that. but really idiots perpetuating this ignorance are not worth the effort. Grow up and stay safe.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thatcher was in office at the time of Hillsborough. If you had a modicum of decency, you just retract your comment and your poor attempt at justifying it.

Notice I said early Thatcher. The days of Derek Hatton. So no, know your history. I for one have never or will never reference Hillsborough in this context.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
so how do you justify the always the victim line ? what is your reason for this claim ?

Personal view from the politics of the day. I am allowed a view am I?

Perhaps you should complain to the BBC for making the comedy Bread.

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
Personal view from the politics of the day. I am allowed a view am I?

Perhaps you should complain to the BBC for making the comedy Bread.

i know its your view . i am asking you to explain why you hold it . How do you justify your position that scousers 'always the victim' ? what has led you to hold this belief ?
genuine question . It's often thrown around as 'banter' but you seem to want to stand up for it, so i am asking you why.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i know its your view . i am asking you to explain why you hold it . How do you justify your position that scousers 'always the victim' ? what has led you to hold this belief ?
genuine question . It's often thrown around as 'banter' but you seem to want to stand up for it, so i am asking you why.

No I don't really, believe it or not I'm truly not bothered. No different than saying all Essex girls wear short skirts and white stilettos. We all know they don't, well not by this time of night.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

He knows what it refers too. Everyone does. He just won’t admit it. For piltdown man read Neanderthal man

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Still don't know what the slogan was but i am betting it isn't as embarrassing and cringy as some of the comments on this thread.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Good on you for holding people to account on making these kind of crass lazy generalisations. I think what you have proved here is that they don't stand up to scrutiny.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here