Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'll stick with my imagination, thanks!

images.jpeg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Apology accepted and no problem caused other than people looking at me on facebook:smile: At least people will realise that I am a person.

Whatever people think about you, BG, you have an amazing ability to turn the other cheek and not get offended by some of the flak you get on here.
You do have a bucketful of odd opinions, in my opinion. But people in general could take a leaf out of your book at how to deal with criticism.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Apology accepted and no problem caused other than people looking at me on facebook:smile: At least people will realise that I am a person.

BG. I have nothing against you, unlike quite a few others, but unless Worthing was called Worthiung back in the day, you have spelt your old school \ college incorrectly on your Facebook page.!

theboybilly

Just in from the game which I thought was very entertaining. A fair bit of Liverpool possesion in the first half but Albion got it much better in the second period. Young Dreyer looked out of sorts at first but grew into the game and looked very good at the end - new surroundings and all that I expect. 0-0 was a fair result

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whatever people think about you, BG, you have an amazing ability to turn the other cheek and not get offended by some of the flak you get on here.
You do have a bucketful of odd opinions, in my opinion. But people in general could take a leaf out of your book at how to deal with criticism.

If you shoot people you must expect to be shot at if not dont start the shooting.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8560418 said:
Is anyone watching the Liverpool stream? Jason McAteer and Robbie Fowler are sitting in a pub playing tamboruines as part of an Irish whistle and harp band

I think you'll find they are Irish bodhran drums :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In your desperation to post and have your opinion on multiple threads you never seem to think first. So now you have given your actual name. I suggest you take a break Brian like I have for the last few months.

Did you post your actual name too? I did as well but I seem to have got away with it. :whistle::lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sorry to disillusion you, but that is computer generated.

......and I do not believe it has ever been sighted in Haywards Heath......................

I dunno, I once pulled a bird from Haywards Heath on a night out, when the beer goggles came off the next morning she certainly bared a resemblance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
might be a good idea to toombstone this thread. Calling [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and mods.....lt's try [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]

edit BG let slip his real name and is easily ID'd via facebook...not necessarily what an elderly gentleman anticipated....:facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Good post. Especially the way he was attacked in this thread... Unnecessary.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has confirmed it was a genuine response from Paul Barber.

I apologise for questioning the authenticity of your post and calling you a liar.

Maybe YOU should be banned from NSC.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Good post. Especially the way he was attacked in this thread... Unnecessary.

Other than a fallout between [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] which is now sorted I cannot see any other poster attacking BG. Perhaps you and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] can point them out.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Well done the U23s , excellent start to what’s going to be a tough campaign.

Not so well done to the bully boys , pretty low thing to do imo .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here