[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We should change “together” to “The old ones are the best ones” as a club motto

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Guillem Balague who is very reliable said it was with an option to buy, but that hasn't really been mentioned at this end.

https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/...y|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^2

Wasn't mentioned at today's press conference. But Leo looked as pleased as punch to be back and said: "The decision was easy because I always felt that this club and this city was my like my home." He hopes we'll welcome him back but isn't taking it for granted and has to show us that "I am still good."

D

Deleted member 2719

Leo he has a point to prove i have no doubt if he is given the chance he will help us climb out of the drab run.

Leo he's alright.:thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
£2m approx wages + £1.5m = £3.5m which to me is a good investment IF he can score the goals to keep you up.

and risk upsetting the dressing room as he would be on way more than anyone else.... Also, he will probably be in the treatment room for a good period of the loan period....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
and risk upsetting the dressing room as he would be on way more than anyone else.... Also, he will probably be in the treatment room for a good period of the loan period....

Did Bridge upset the dressing room as he was on proportionately more than Sturridge, the only down side would be his injury record.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It could be a good video to look back to, if Ulloa scores a last minute goal to keep Brighton in the premier league. I have seen the Forest one a few times.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Fantastic business.

This has been an unprecedented January transfer window. Anyone who is underwhelmed by this should have a word with themselves.

almost unprecedented. After all, we originally signed Ulloa on 16 January 2013 and Matthew Upson on 31 January 2013

Then we signed Dale Stephens on 30 January 2014, followed by Beram Kayal on 23 January 2015 and Anthony Knockaert on 7 January 2016

and back in the distant past we picked up Inigo Calderon on 7 January 2010

We're not that bad at the January transfer window malarkey really

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
But that aspect is nothing to do with his team mates as he is still getting the wages Liverpool could have said give us £3m loan fee and we ill pay his wages would that have been ok.

No it wouldn't be ok! I have said that before....not too sure what your point is but Brighton will not be paying a player 120k a week to sit in the treatment room... I'm happy with that...

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Who's that man from Argentina
Who's that man we all adore
Leonardo is his name
And he scores a goal a game
And we won't mention Murray AND THE LAW

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
almost unprecedented. After all, we originally signed Ulloa on 16 January 2013 and Matthew Upson on 31 January 2013

Then we signed Dale Stephens on 30 January 2014, followed by Beram Kayal on 23 January 2015 and Anthony Knockaert on 7 January 2016

and back in the distant past we picked up Inigo Calderon on 7 January 2010

We're not that bad at the January transfer window malarkey really

In monetary terms, certainly unprecedented for January.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No it wouldn't be ok! I have said that before....not too sure what your point is but Brighton will not be paying a player 120k a week to sit in the treatment room... I'm happy with that...

Before committing themselves to £120k per week wages however it paid, be it in wages or a loan fee, do you not think the club would have give him a thorough medical, give them some credit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here