Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Changed my mind...dont care who wins..both teams are dire...how did we manage to lose so heavily to Huddersfield?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Changed my mind...dont care who wins..both teams are dire...how did we manage to lose so heavily to Huddersfield?

They were just on a bit of a roll at that point, had all the momentum. It always looked fragile. They've been fairly tame since their run of wins ended, and look poor today.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The quality of football on show here is dire.......

Resembling the League Two final currently. One imagines the teams who generally inhabit the lower reaches of the Premier League (including us no doubt) are looking at this and thinking that's one relegation spot easily sewn up already.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh, Palmer. Hasn't played for months, but was quite decent for them when he did. Can't be anywhere near match fit, surely.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Huddersfield must win this or potentially nose dive next season as I can't see them getting Ward, Mooy, Kachunga or Brown on loan again for another season and when you look at how influential those players have been this season it would not look good for next season if they don't go up

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield must win this or potentially nose dive next season as I can't see them getting Ward, Mooy, Kachunga or Brown on loan again for another season and when you look at how influential those players have been this season it would not look good for next season if they don't go up

Not sure Ward is really that good anyway. Kachunga signed on permanently after the last transfer window I think. Brown, hmmm, can't see him as a Premier League player yet. Mooy will obviously be sought after, but needs to show he can step up.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Resembling the League Two final currently. One imagines the teams who generally inhabit the lower reaches of the Premier League (including us no doubt) are looking at this and thinking that's one relegation spot easily sewn up already.

Palace on the BBS think were deffo for the drop ,its not going to be easy for sure but I think were better than this shite

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have we had a shot on target yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here