Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling has an AK 47 tattoo on his thigh. Should he play for England?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Leroy Sane has the most interesting tattoo. All across his back. It's of himself.

168b3c229b9f2e46139a5e507910fdf7.jpg

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
please let it be true that someone told him he had been recruited to MI6 as a secret agent to work undercover in Russia and needed it as an ID mark.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
'If Jesus really does rise from the dead the last thing he's going to want to see is a cross.'

Copyright Bill Hicks
Good point - millions (or is it billions now?) of people remember Jesus with the instrument that was used to kill him, so it's not that unusual a thing to do after all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just another half-bright footballer with gangsta rapper delusions. Pretty pitiful. The refefence to his dad is patently so much BS spin offered up by his overpaid media handlers. Why do we indulge these people?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good point - millions (or is it billions now?) of people remember Jesus with the instrument that was used to kill him, so it's not that unusual a thing to do after all.

May I refer you to [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION]'s post which imo is a perfect answer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
May I refer you to [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION]'s post which imo is a perfect answer.
Well it might be a decent answer if it was true, but it isn't. Look up what the cross means.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well it might be a decent answer if it was true, but it isn't. Look up what the cross means.

Er, I am not really sure what you mean about it being true? If you are suggesting it didn't happen then that's an argument for another day, but [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] is correct because christians believe Jesus overcame the cross and rose again. The cross has therefore become a symbol of hope for mankind.

This is quite unlike the gun tattoo, which symbolises nothing more than a desperately sad loss, as Raheem's father, not being either the Son of God or Lazarus, did not rise again.

NogansRun

Aug 8, 2016
Couldn't give a toss what he puts on his leg - what I do find surprising is the number of young men who want to go round with limbs that look like the pad I keep next to my phone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Er, I am not really sure what you mean about it being true? If you are suggesting it didn't happen then that's an argument for another day, but [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] is correct because christians believe Jesus overcame the cross and rose again. The cross has therefore become a symbol of hope for mankind.

This is quite unlike the gun tattoo, which symbolises nothing more than a desperately sad loss, as Raheem's father, not being either the Son of God or Lazarus, did not rise again.

Just another half-bright footballer with gangsta rapper delusions. Pretty pitiful. The refefence to his dad is patently so much BS spin offered up by his overpaid media handlers. Why do we indulge these people?

A single rifle pointed downwards is nothing to do with gangstas nor a death instrument. THPP, his father was killed when he was two years old, so why would he make that up?

As already pointed out, why haven't the permanently offended objected to the gun on every Arsenal shirt?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A single rifle pointed downwards is nothing to do with gangstas nor a death instrument. THPP, his father was killed when he was two years old, so why would he make that up?

As already pointed out, why haven't the permanently offended objected to the gun on every Arsenal shirt?
apologies if i was unclear. I am sure the story about his father is true, I was referring to whether Christianity is true or made up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
christians believe Jesus overcame the cross and rose again. The cross has therefore become a symbol of hope for mankind.
Jesus died for our sins. Through his death on the cross, those who turn to him are delivered from the penalty of sin. There are lots of interpretations of what the cross means. It's not true to say it is a symbol of Jesus's victory over death.

This is quite unlike the gun tattoo, which symbolises nothing more than a desperately sad loss
But a gun pointing down is a symbol of peace.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
like who ?

In the present squad? Phil Jones for a start, and probably Gary Cahill too. I was pleasantly surprised that Southgate realised that Chris Smalling is not good enough, but not before - incredibly - he played 31 times for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here