Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Having trouble logging into NSC from a browser?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looking at the Activity log, there seem to be fair few people experiencing this issue, as I was last night / this morning.

The solution is to check the box entitled "save" having entered your User name and password details. You should then login successfully.

Thanks and full credit to JC Footy Genius for finding this work-around and posting it on the Tapatalk thread.

Cheers Bry, all working again.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cheers, was trying all day yesterday - thought I'd been banned!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can only log on by save PW in browser, thought I'd been banned for being critical of the government

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
we-are-anonymous.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cleared my cache on the advice of the lord Bozza. I think it worked . . . .:lolol:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Why can't you set your browser to log you in automatically and even if you couldn't, why do you expect NSC to change everybody else's experience when not logging in just to suit you?
BTW there's a designated sub-board for this sort of thing.

I already said I can't always be logged in. Why is not your concern!

I think it's a change that most would appreciate. I posted it not just for myself but for others as well. It's somewhat annoying to have to go onto a new page every 10 posts. Where is the benefit?

This seemed like an appropriate sort of thread.

Chill out. :tantrum:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Looking at the Activity log, there seem to be fair few people experiencing this issue, as I was last night / this morning.

The solution is to check the box entitled "save" having entered your User name and password details. You should then login successfully.

Thanks and full credit to JC Footy Genius for finding this work-around and posting it on the Tapatalk thread.

Still not resolved I see ... Premier league ready my arse. :whistle:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Thought I had been banned but two seconds and a bit of intuition paid dividends. No problem other than [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for the 'others'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure why this login issue happened because I'd not made any changes.

However, I took a guess that it may be related to some infrastructure thingummies that NSC was being routed through. I've now removed those (which is why NSC disappeared for a while last night) so I'd be curious to hear if people can log back in as they used to.

I've just tried not checking the 'save' box and I seem to have remained logged in, although I've never done that before so maybe it would have worked for me yesterday when it wasn't for others.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

However, I took a guess that it may be related to some infrastructure thingummies that NSC was being routed through. I've now removed those (which is why NSC disappeared for a while last night) so I'd be curious to hear if people can log back in as they used to.

I've just tried not checking the 'save' box and I seem to have remained logged in, although I've never done that before so maybe it would have worked for me yesterday when it wasn't for others.

Checking the 'save' box works for me in Microsoft Edge otherwise it logs me straight back out.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Logging in is now working again for me as it did before eg. no need to check the 'save' box to login successfully.

Cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here