Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Fan TV

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If it was it’s own thing then maybe, a video version of Albion Roar as mentioned would be a good example, but if it’s just a carbon copy of Arsenal Fan TV, it’d just be embarrassing.

Or the MKDons TV which is so bad, it's actually funny.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The reason Arsenal Fan TV works is partially because off the hysteria that follows every defeat, and also because the presenter bloke is actually very good at his job.

Having watched some of it after our home game against them, I was genuinely surprised at how good the presenter was. Very good at his job, knows when to let people rant and when to try and redirect them into something a bit more constructive, and came across as friendly and likeable.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's a yes from me ... another sign we are here to stay/shows we are Premier League-ready. Something original would be nice though to give it a special Brighton flavour. Overtly camp presenter would be too stereotypical/obvious perhaps doing live after match interviews outside the ground from the 80th minute could be our thing. :D

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's a yes from me ... another sign we are here to stay/shows we are Premier League-ready. Something original would be nice though to give it a special Brighton flavour. Overtly camp presenter would be too stereotypical/obvious perhaps doing live after match interviews outside the ground from the 80th minute could be our thing. :D

This is genius, pure and simple! Can you imagine a drag queen trying to interview away fans just after a contentious injury time winner? Now that I would watch :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Depends on what interviews you actually put up, two good interviews followed by a complete meltdown could be okay, you don't have to upload every interview.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

Raises the question of what would be the Brighton equivalent of 'blud' and 'fam'. ???

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The Norwich lad does it well, he's even had some current and ex players on (Russell Martin, Darren Huckerby).

He's a top man having met him.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Brilliant! The presenter could be on roller skates as he chases after the fleeing hoards, with a cameraman on the back of a motorbike filming the interviews as they hurtle towards the bridge car-park, I can see it now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here