Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Huddersfield ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Huddersfield - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 3 Huddersfield 1

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
1-1 draw ... both sides set up to play cautiously with Huddersfield attempting quite successfully to close Albion down all over the pitch. Uneventful and dull first half, 0-0 at half time. Albion come out meaning business in second half and their adventure is rewarded with a superb team goal, calmly finished off by Glenda. At which point they attempt to slam down the hatches...Huddersfield are emboldened and suddenly believe they can get something from the game...ramp up their offensive game and score a flukey goal (possibly a deflected OG after a defensive error) after which both sides decide to settle for a point and play out the draw for the last 20 minutes. Sadly.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
My prediction for an Albion win still holds good if we go 0-2 down.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
That bald Aussie, Mooy, scares me. He looks like he's from "the hills have eyes"

Bloody good footballer though.

The atmos at the Amex needs to be at fever pitch rather than the usual snorefest.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
From the BBC:

Brighton v Huddersfield

Brighton slipped up in their defeat against Leicester last week when they missed a penalty with the score at 0-0. If they had scored that then, at the very least, they would have picked up a point.

That result puts a little bit more pressure on them for this game, against a Huddersfield side who are slipping towards the relegation zone again after a run of only one point from their past four matches.

Premier League snapshot - bottom of table: Swansea in 15th, Huddersfield in 16th, Crystal Palace 17th, Southampton 18th, Stoke 19th and West Brom 20th
The Terriers have not been great on the road, which is why I am going to back Brighton, but both teams will know this is a massive match for their survival hopes.

Win, and the Seagulls are on 37 points. If you look at their run-in - against Tottenham, Burnley, Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool - I am not sure where they are going to add to that total.

On the other hand, a Huddersfield victory would see them go level with Brighton and drag them right back down into trouble, but really they just need something from this match to build on.

Even a draw would be a big boost for the Terriers' confidence with the run they have been on, but I don't think they will get it.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Russell's prediction: I have got a soft spot for both of these teams. I think this will decide whether Huddersfield stay up, so hopefully they will win it. 0-1

I think Lawro is a dick and doesn't know his shit. Spot the obvious error ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here