Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Bloody useless Brighton getting automatic promotion. I could have been at Wembley today but instead I'm being dragged round the Bank Holiday market at the racecourse by Mrs P :rant:

Exactly. There's been mutterings in my house about 'going down the garden centre'. FFS.

When I could be at Wembley chewing my nails to bits. Thanks a lot Chris, thanks a lot.

theboybilly

Exactly. There's been mutterings in my house about 'going down the garden centre'. FFS.

When I could be at Wembley chewing my nails to bits. Thanks a lot Chris, thanks a lot.

You have my sympathy. The last thing I want to do on a Bank Holiday is Bank Holiday stuff. Yet 'her indoors' insists on 'getting out' when we are both retired and could easily do it when everybody is back at work - madness. I shuffle around garden centres trying not to have the hump too much. Bank Holidays were meant for pub visits

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
No - will be listening to the final England vs Seth Effrica ODI at Lords... :thumbsup:

Talking of which I must start a fred.

Might be able to do both the ODI and Wembley quite easily at this rate.

And fred might be a dwarf...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody useless Brighton getting automatic promotion. I could have been at Wembley today but instead I'm being dragged round the Bank Holiday market at the racecourse by Mrs P :rant:
I'd rather be dragged around the racecourse.

As it is though, thoroughly looking forward to watching as a neutral.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just wrote out a bet for this one to end 0-0

As I was doing this a couple of blokes in betting shop discussing same game and sayin ''they can see quite a few goals in this game''

I stuck with my 0-0 though

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
A potential upset this afternoon.

Apparently Reading may be taking more fans to Wembley, than Blackpool did yesterday?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just wrote out a bet for this one to end 0-0

As I was doing this a couple of blokes in betting shop discussing same game and sayin ''they can see quite a few goals in this game''

I stuck with my 0-0 though

Everything about the teams this season points to a nervy 0-0.

So it will finish 4-3.

Reading just scream "bunch of Tories" to me so c'mon the Germano-Yorkies

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I'm actually warming to the idea of Reading winning, given that they're such an unfashionable choice. I felt similar about Hull last year. Stam also seems to be less of a tool than Wagner. Not tremendously bothered either way, and, as someone has rightly pointed out, if Hudds went up then they would surely take focus away from us as plucky newcomers to the PL.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got the pre match shit on now. Patrick Stewart (Huddersfield fan) welling up already. But then he is an actor.

Jean-Luc Picard wants Van La Parra on the Enterprise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here