Votes: 68 47.2%
  • Meh!

Votes: 28 19.4%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A 39THIRTY is cool, the 59FIFTY is the bellends choice of ball cap especially when its still adorned with its stickers as new.

I also had to google this and I concur.

Not sure where my Seahawks cap fits in though as I just looked and it's a 9FORTY. I like it anyway.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Don't like to complain but the "Brighton & Hove Albion" light blue one I have is terribly made. China at its worst. I need it to combat ESU glare.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I only wear mine outside and it's purely to keep the sun off my head and face. They're great for keeping the rain of my face too.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I used to know a bloke who wore one all the time, including nightclubs and gigs.

Whenever he moved in close to make himself heard over the music it was like being assaulted by a fecking woodpecker!

So it's a no from me. :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
High-quality-Football-cap-fans-hat-toy-wine-beverage-cap-beer-cap-hat-ball-free-shipping.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A 39THIRTY is cool, the 59FIFTY is the bellends choice of ball cap
People would bend the brim of the 59fifty when they'd get one, so they'd be roughly the same thing wouldn't they?

Crap either way.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
People would bend the brim of the 59fifty when they'd get one, so they'd be roughly the same thing wouldn't they?

Crap either way.
Wrong. The inside of the 59Fifty has a large and fairly rigid plastic webbing inside the cap at the front which is to maintain the shape, bending the peak doesn't work. If you were particularly fussed you can steam the webbing and reshape the cap.

Not crap if you like them.

My absolute fave style cap, there's one particular one I want but it's only available in the USA :(.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
they do a job when it's sunny, especially if sat in East Upper at certain times of year

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it an age thing? - or a chav/not chav thing (or is that just when worn back to front)? Or a bit of both?

Don't wear hats myself, so don't really care much either way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Outside on a sunny day, they are a godsend. Worn the wrong way round and in cars and pubs, twattish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here