Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ticket news for middlesbrough last day of season

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
£31 seems a bit pricey for a stadium that is always half empty - saying that though, with the cheap coach price, still looking like a day out to be had.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm considering this, but... club coach leaving the Amex at 4am? :-0
I'll have to bring a pillow!

I'll be coming from T/Wells, meaning an alarm call at abt 2am - is it worth actually going to bed! I think the bloke in charge of scheduling the fixtures must be a Palace fan....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£31 seems a bit pricey for a stadium that is always half empty - saying that though, with the cheap coach price, still looking like a day out to be had.

The final game of the season and for Boro it might be crucial to them , an Albion win or even a draw could see their chance of automatic promotion slip away and end up with the lottery of the play offs. Perfect for Sky to televise.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Weekend already booked. Off to Scarborough on the friday, staying at a hotel run by Boro fans who have apparently offered us a lift to the game! Not sure they'd offer use lift back though if the result goes the wrong way. Should be a cracking atmosphere they could in theory have a chance of winning the title/automatic promotion or dropping out of the playoffs.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No idea why the FL insist on these types of fixtures for the last game of the season. Sky always bring fixtures forward to 12.15, getting to Forest last year was bad enough, lucky to make kick off for this one if I were to go on the train. Surely the fixture list could be tweaked so teams are playing a more "local" fixture for the final set of games, but then when did those in charge care about fans going to the games?

Julio

Feb 18, 2009

think yourself lucky you're not an OAP..£65 :eek:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s final game of the season away at Middlesbrough on Saturday 2nd May go on sale to season-ticket holders on Thursday 26th March.

After an initial sales period to season-ticket holders only, tickets will become available to Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members from Tuesday 31st March before going on general sale on Thursday 2nd April.

Tickets will be available online, in person or by telephone on the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901, with prices set at £31 for adults, £65 for over-65s and £16 for under-18s
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ale-thursday-2357797.aspx#BrOpQYwiYd2Y9Zd3.99

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No idea why the FL insist on these types of fixtures for the last game of the season. Sky always bring fixtures forward to 12.15, getting to Forest last year was bad enough, lucky to make kick off for this one if I were to go on the train. Surely the fixture list could be tweaked so teams are playing a more "local" fixture for the final set of games, but then when did those in charge care about fans going to the games?

I think the last game is the one the fixtures computer and compilers have left over with which is completely random after all the parameters are more or less met to accommodate the 92 clubs over the course of the season.

theboybilly

Personally I'm glad that it would seem nothing is going to be riding on this match for the Albion. For me there's not a less attractive fixture - I don't think Boro fill their ground except for the visits of Newcastle, Sunderland or Man United. I can save a day's leave for an away game next season.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
think yourself lucky you're not an OAP..£65 :eek:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s final game of the season away at Middlesbrough on Saturday 2nd May go on sale to season-ticket holders on Thursday 26th March.

After an initial sales period to season-ticket holders only, tickets will become available to Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members from Tuesday 31st March before going on general sale on Thursday 2nd April.

Tickets will be available online, in person or by telephone on the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901, with prices set at £31 for adults, £65 for over-65s and £16 for under-18s
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ale-thursday-2357797.aspx#BrOpQYwiYd2Y9Zd3.99

Eeeeekkk. I'm glad I'm going to Rotherham & Wigan instead.

You'd think they would proof read it, before putting on the website.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
If ever there was a game that I definetely know I won't be going to it's this one. Nothing appealing about it in any form. Tip my hat to those that do though

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
£31 to go on our longest trip which comes with a 3AM start to the top of the country for a meaningless game with a stupid KO time (thanks to Sky) which will probably also be televised (thanks to Sky).

Think i'll give it a miss.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's funny how different people think. It's the one away game that does really appeal to me.

However, it's impossible to actually get there in time for kick-off on the train from Worthing.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's funny how different people think. It's the one away game that does really appeal to me.

However, it's impossible to actually get there in time for kick-off on the train from Worthing.

Try Eaglescliffe instead of Middlesborough :moo:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
£31 to go on our longest trip which comes with a 3AM start to the top of the country for a meaningless game with a stupid KO time (thanks to Sky) which will probably also be televised (thanks to Sky).

Think i'll give it a miss.

Do you reckon 'Boro will still be close enough to top for it to be televised?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone know when the games will be picked, would affect my decison to get up at 3am or get to see it from Brighton after a regular wake up time - and leave the Riverside off my yet to visit away grounds

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Anyone know when the games will be picked, would affect my decison to get up at 3am or get to see it from Brighton after a regular wake up time - and leave the Riverside off my yet to visit away grounds

They normally show two in full live and don't pick them until after the last round of games the previous weekend. So Monday April 27th or thereabouts.
Last year it was us v Forest and Reading v Burnley.
See http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-live-on-sky-sports-1519446.aspx for the announcement last year on the monday before the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here