Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have I Stocked Up Enough?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I plan to spend the entire game locked in silent but fervent prayer for God (and all his little wizards) to descend from on high to place leaden weights in Jesse Lingards undercrackers and render sponginess to Lukakus forehead and Sánchez's' manhood.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You appear to have forgotten the Fosters - I understand it's easy to water down to make it go further.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that I will not be at Old Trafford tomorrow night. A small, but welcome, consolation came winging my way from my daughter, who has invited moi and the good lady wife to hers for a double bubble sporting extravaganza. This will comprise of TV watching a bit rugger buggery - England v Ireland, then the main event - the mighty Albion against Man.Utd.

Friends and neighbours have also been invited for this dual gig which will be enhanced by our son in law cooking up massive amounts of curry and chilli con carne (separately,of course).

For my part, in addition to others doing the same, I will be providing some necessary alcoholic liquid comprising of :

4 bottles of Theakston's Old Peculier
4 cans of Guinness Original
8 cans of Bass Premium Ale
3 bottle of Cotes du Rhone

So, boys and girls, is that enough? Should I buy more? Any suggestions for a different brew to buy before the party starts? I look forward to your input. Cheers! :drink:

Cans? Are you going down the park later to sniff some lighter fuel? :facepalm::lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that I will not be at Old Trafford tomorrow night. A small, but welcome, consolation came winging my way from my daughter, who has invited moi and the good lady wife to hers for a double bubble sporting extravaganza. This will comprise of TV watching a bit rugger buggery - England v Ireland, then the main event - the mighty Albion against Man.Utd.

Friends and neighbours have also been invited for this dual gig which will be enhanced by our son in law cooking up massive amounts of curry and chilli con carne (separately,of course).

For my part, in addition to others doing the same, I will be providing some necessary alcoholic liquid comprising of :

So, boys and girls, is that enough? Should I buy more? Any suggestions for a different brew to buy before the party starts? I look forward to your input. Cheers! :drink:

If you start a thread then you’ve put your head above the parapet as far as ‘m concerned and it’s fair game.

Bass premium ale ffs
Guinness cos its St Paddy day ?
Theakstons? I despair now. (actually I like 5hat one.)

Neththe less ——— report:could do better.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dark Star APA and pizzas.

Does the fa cup matter that much.
Don’t start getting my hopes up any of you f..ucker.s

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Depends how many friends n neighbours coming... innit... more research needed...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just asking for a friend you understand .... I'm on a .... sorry, my "friend's" on a coach going to Old Trafford tomorrow and I ... my friend .... wondered how strict the "no alcohol" is on the coaches these days?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
where's the Arundel Tarrant St session ale and the cider?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just asking for a friend you understand .... I'm on a .... sorry, my "friend's" on a coach going to Old Trafford tomorrow and I ... my friend .... wondered how strict the "no alcohol" is on the coaches these days?

Strict.
A friend I know takes a large bottle of squash on away trips, not sure if the ' squash ' tastes of Orange though :wink:
I can't actually remember which team my friend supports, so I can't say he travels on a coach to watch Albion matches. :wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I plan to spend the entire game locked in silent but fervent prayer for God (and all his little wizards) to descend from on high to place leaden weights in Jesse Lingards undercrackers and render sponginess to Lukakus forehead and Sánchez's' manhood.

Chris Hughton : Saturday 2.00 p.m.pre-match teamtalk.

el punal

If you start a thread then you’ve put your head above the parapet as far as ‘m concerned and it’s fair game.

Bass premium ale ffs
Guinness cos its St Paddy day ?
Theakstons? I despair now. (actually I like 5hat one.)

Neththe less ——— report:could do better.

Never the less it's alcohol, anyway, after six pints your taste buds are f***** , allegedly. Pass me the Brasso! :cool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here