Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton stadium conundrum

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
So, my boy and I are going to the Everton game.

However, he's in LV1 and I'm in LV2. I'm assuming there is no way to move between those two parts of the ground?

The club have been unable to reseat us. He had fewer points than I did so we had to apply for his ticket after mine.

SENSIBLE ANSWER ALERT!!!
I was there this season, in away end, watching Swansea. (Long story short, knew I'd not make next weekend and had an opportunity of a ticket)
You will have no bother moving between LV1 and LV2, they are next to each other only separated by some steps. I expect he’ll be able to squeeze in with you or vice versa. If not you can meet at half time.
WARNING the don’t do the Scouse Pies I’d been told about any more. This left me most upset as the alternative pie selection was somewhat lacking.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
SENSIBLE ANSWER ALERT!!!
I was there this season, in away end, watching Swansea. (Long story short, knew I'd not make next weekend and had an opportunity of a ticket)
You will have no bother moving between LV1 and LV2, they are next to each other only separated by some steps. I expect he’ll be able to squeeze in with you or vice versa. If not you can meet at half time.
WARNING the don’t do the Scouse Pies I’d been told about any more. This left me most upset as the alternative pie selection was somewhat lacking.

Thanks Badger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can you go between upper and lower tiers ? You couldn't at Chelsea !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here