Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We've got a free swing tomorrow. No need to go mad, but lets get in their faces and make them uncomfortable. Three points would make this an incredible weekend for us. (even one would be a bonus).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We've got a free swing tomorrow. No need to go mad, but lets get in their faces and make them uncomfortable. Three points would make this an incredible weekend for us. (even one would be a bonus).

Three points would be.a massive boost and give us breathing space too. Bring it on.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Every time rivals results in advance of our game have given us a chance to win and put ourselves on easy street over the last few seasons, we have come crashing down. Every time the knives are out for Arsene Wenger he pulls out something that keeps his head above water. I don't like the way the stars are aligning.

‘Every time’? Don’t believe that. Sounds like a negative generalisation. Sure, we might lose but it will be FA to do with the stars aligning. I prefer to call it sport.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Excellent set of results for us today (including Wet Sham getting tonked at Swansea, keeping them firmly in the relegation mix) - now we need to complete the job tomorrow. Worrying - this is the sort of opportunity we usually seem to cock up, but fingers crossed, hopefully this time we really will get the job done. All it'll take for a perfect weekend then is ManU finishing the job off on Monday night.
Oh, that would be nice!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Excellent set of results for us today (including Wet Sham getting tonked at Swansea, keeping them firmly in the relegation mix) - now we need to complete the job tomorrow. Worrying - this is the sort of opportunity we usually seem to cock up, but fingers crossed, hopefully this time we really will get the job done. All it'll take for a perfect weekend then is ManU finishing the job off on Monday night.
Oh, that would be nice!

On paper Arsenal should beat us with ease - Ozil, Auba, Wilshire, Ramsey are better players than ours. We are not ManC. So to me any points tomorrow will be a huge bonus. Those overtly confident of an Albion win and Wenger’s demise, are setting themselves up to be hugely gutted at 15:20 tomorrow and some of those would unreasonably blame CH.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hammers are dog shite

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would definitely take a point tomorrow. There seems to be a feeling that we will win tomorrow and that makes me uncomfortable. Arsenal are still a great side with a lot of talent. If they turn up they will beat us. However if we are at our best and they are not then we have a chance for sure. First goal is critical.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I would definitely take a point tomorrow. There seems to be a feeling that we will win tomorrow and that makes me uncomfortable. Arsenal are still a great side with a lot of talent. If they turn up they will beat us. However if we are at our best and they are not then we have a chance for sure. First goal is critical.

For a club in crisis they have dispatched most sides in the bottom half of the league.

Better sides than Arsenal have been butt ****ed by City this season as well.

The front 4 are going to click at some point, hopefully after tomorrow

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hammers are dog shite

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm told that after the cameras and dictaphones were switched off at Moyes' press conference yesterday morning, he said off the record that the players had basically been mailing it in all week and hadn't fancied training in the cold weather. Disgraceful from highly-paid professionals, but not exactly surprising.

It'll be interesting to see whether the know-alls on Motd have got wind of this ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here