Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Developers love agile because it gives them only the 20 seconds of human interaction they require at work every morning.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I had been looking forward to today all week not only because it’s Friday but because Bellcheese would not be in today as she has training in London today. So imagine my HORROR when she walked through the door at half nine this morning claiming she couldn’t get on the train to London because it was too full so she’s decided to just bin it off. I’m not sure if that is the real reason though, it may have more to do with the email she sent to both other people in the office today and also the text to security staff to “please keep a look out for my parcel It will be in my name it (sic) the new awesome iPhone 8”. When I read that I rolled my eyes so hard I swear I caught a glimpse of my spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I had been looking forward to today all week not only because it’s Friday but because Bellcheese would not be in today as she has training in London today. So imagine my HORROR when she walked through the door at half nine this morning claiming she couldn’t get on the train to London because it was too full so she’s decided to just bin it off. I’m not sure if that is the real reason though, it may have more to do with the email she sent to both other people in the office today and also the text to security staff to “please keep a look out for my parcel It will be in my name it (sic) the new awesome iPhone 8”. When I read that I rolled my eyes so hard I swear I caught a glimpse of my spine.

Jesus wept.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I love this type of humour. One of my favourite things to say about any software we develop is "it may be hard to use, but at least it's slow".

I also do things like that quite often :lolol: people either get it or look confused either way is fine by me haha

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I love Agile. I think it's brilliant and far superior to Waterfall and the old-fashioned methodologies.
I'm a developer, not sure if that makes a difference.
*Awaits flaming*

What sort of software are you working on? Is it 'dotcom' or apps by any chance?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This is brilliant.......'train too full'.......yeah, right. On a Friday, with bad weather. Trains will be half empty. :laugh:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Developers love agile because it gives them only the 20 seconds of human interaction they require at work every morning.

I've been campaigning for months to get rid of that NEEDLESS 20 seconds.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
On the bright side at least she’s now reading all her emails aloud :shootself:

I used to sit next to one of these*. She'd even read them aloud as she was typing them.

*Obviously she was a CHUBSTER in her 40s.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I used to sit next to one of these*. She'd even read them aloud as she was typing them.

*Obviously she was a CHUBSTER in her 40s.

This one used to be a CHUBSTER fortunately her 4000 weekly trips to the gym seem to be paying off, now she is just your average mid 30s bellend.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This one used to be a CHUBSTER fortunately her 4000 weekly trips to the gym seem to be paying off, now she is just your average mid 30s bellend.

She'll never keep it up. As soon as she reaches 40 she'll replace the gym with crisps.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here