Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellew v Haye II

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Anyone else think the ref jumped in a bit quick at the end?
I know they don't want anyone seriously hurt on their watch, but Haye was still on his feet, bobbing and weaving and didn't appear to be in dire trouble ....
Maybe because he was not throwing anything back?

Just seemed a bit quick to step in ....

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I know they don't want anyone seriously hurt on their watch, but Haye was still on his feet, bobbing and weaving and didn't appear to be in dire trouble ....

English refs are the worst at that, wilder would of lost to ortiz in that 7th if the ref was english, they are so quick to stop a fight prematurely. Not saying it would of made a difference in this fight though

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
English refs are the worst at that, wilder would of lost to ortiz in that 7th if the ref was english, they are so quick to stop a fight prematurely. Not saying it would of made a difference in this fight though

Tbf, I think we'd be hearing complaints from Haye if there was the slightest doubt

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Watching David Haye getting punched repeatedly in the face is worth a score of anyone's money.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Meanwhile, some wernt suprised at all, at just what a washed -up bottlejob David Haye is/was !

To be fair to haye. He showed some heart to get up each time especially after the face plant. So i wouldnt call him a bottle job But washed up is fair

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

What!? The ref should of stopped it at the end of the third. Letting it go on any longer than when he did stop it would be idiotic. Haye wasn’t in the fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here