⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I didn't witness it, was he deliberately taking the piss? Weird joke if it was one and if it wasn't, well as said, obviously anyone could win with limitless resources.

Oh he was serious all right. Everyone else in the studio looked at him a bit weird as he continued to insist this was the case; despite obvious scepticism from those present who I thought all looked a bit embarrassed at this delerious babbling from the sick-bed. He has well and truly lost the plot; if indeed he ever had it...

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Crooks gave a glowing review of Dunks performance:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49314485

"This was a magnificent performance by Brighton's Lewis Dunk against a Watford side who didn't seem to realise the season had actually started. The clearance off the line by Dunk was typical of his ability to see the danger.

I knew Dunk could defend but I didn't know he was capable of delivering such a defence-splitting pass for the likes of Neal Maupay. What a ball! The display by Dunk epitomised a Brighton performance that surprised the hell out of me."

Did you know? In addition to helping his side to a clean sheet, Dunk completed more passes (54) than any other Brighton player against Watford, also making two tackles, three clearances and two interceptions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Crooks gave a glowing review of Dunks performance:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49314485

"This was a magnificent performance by Brighton's Lewis Dunk against a Watford side who didn't seem to realise the season had actually started. The clearance off the line by Dunk was typical of his ability to see the danger.

I knew Dunk could defend but I didn't know he was capable of delivering such a defence-splitting pass for the likes of Neal Maupay. What a ball! The display by Dunk epitomised a Brighton performance that surprised the hell out of me."

Did you know? In addition to helping his side to a clean sheet, Dunk completed more passes (54) than any other Brighton player against Watford, also making two tackles, three clearances and two interceptions.

A pundit who didn’t realise that Dunk could make great attacking passes. Why am I not surprised?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
A pundit who didn’t realise that Dunk could make great attacking passes. Why am I not surprised?

Exactly my thoughts. Okay, Dunk doesnt get us lots of assists each season but you only have to watch him a few times to see that his long range passing is exceptional. Not at all surprised that he tried and executed that pass so well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here