Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] tattoos

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really don't get them. It may look cool for some when you're young, but get old and you're gonna like an idiot
In my late 60's. Got one full sleeve and one half sleeve.
They look great IMO and my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren seem to enjoy them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Get your money out of Pensions and into Tattoo removal companies

You have not been charged for this information :thumbsup:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I don't have any but I also don't necessarily find them unattractive. However there are certain areas of the body where I don't think they look particularly nice. Also paradoxically I think a larger number of tattoos can look more attractive than fewer. For instance a full sleeve is far more acceptable to me than a solitary one on the forearm. I also particularly dislike tattoos on the backs of womens' calves and actually calf tattoos in general I don't particularly like, on men or women. So I'm not anti tattoos just certain tattoos in certain places.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I remember seeing Colin Pates play for us and being somewhat taken aback to see tattoos on his forearm. No players had tattoos in those days. He was like a throwback.

Now it's just as surprising to see players without them.

Walking round Brighton, I sometimes feel like I'm the only person without a neck tattoo.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't have any but I also don't necessarily find them unattractive. However there are certain areas of the body where I don't think they look particularly nice. Also paradoxically I think a larger number of tattoos can look more attractive than fewer. For instance a full sleeve is far more acceptable to me than a solitary one on the forearm. I also particularly dislike tattoos on the backs of womens' calves and actually calf tattoos in general I don't particularly like, on men or women. So I'm not anti tattoos just certain tattoos in certain places.

Ive got one on my dick , says HMS..........

and sometimes it says Hammersmith :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Mine are being admired in Worthing Hospital as we speak. Been an inpatient for last two nights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here