Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Boundstone School 1970s

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hated Boundstone. They used to always thrash us at football (Chatsmore)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes we did! What year were you? I left in 98.

God I left in 77. .....
I’m an old git..... used to have some good games with St Andrews tho. Scored my best ever hatrick against them. Left , right and header.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I hated Boundstone. They used to always thrash us at football (Chatsmore)

When I was there (68-75) our whipping boys were a school called, I think, Blessed Robert Southwell. I think they were a Catholic school. Even though we used to win I used to hate playing there as the bigger boys who were watching would encroach on the pitch to trip you up or punch you. The ref (one of their teachers) would always turn a blind eye as I guessed they thought it evened it up a bit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I was there (68-75) our whipping boys were a school called, I think, Blessed Robert Southwell. I think they were a Catholic school. Even though we used to win I used to hate playing there as the bigger boys who were watching would encroach on the pitch to trip you up or punch you. The ref (one of their teachers) would always turn a blind eye as I guessed they thought it evened it up a bit.
That became Chatsmore in 72. We were a rough bunch.we were shit at football but won all the after match punch ups - which were the main event for us in those days. We had an annual award for someone called , ‘Person most likely to end up in prison’
I was runner up in 76.

Nicholas Hoogstraaten went there, as did Leo Sayer.
He should of been given life for what he did.
Hoogstraaten was ok though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here