Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Everton

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think that Schetto showed that he had something to offer and obviously the club thought so too as they signed him, presumably as a replacement for Bruno eventually.

As regards Bruno if fit he would be first choice but I wonder if he is fit and completely over his bad back and as regards being a sub I think that Rosenior offers more choice but as a a starter I would agree that Bruno is streets ahead, if fit.

Shetto?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Martina can be targeted. He has looked utter shithouse the times I've seen him.

You'd hope D'n'D would have enough about them to deal with Niasse and Calvert-Lewin, I think the danger comes from their midfield.

Are you not worried about Rooney?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
Izquierdo Propper Stephens March
Gross
Murray

Krul, Schelotto, Uwe/Goldson, Molumby, Murphy, Knockaert, Brown

theboybilly

I think that Schetto showed that he had something to offer and obviously the club thought so too as they signed him, presumably as a replacement for Bruno eventually.

As regards Bruno if fit he would be first choice but I wonder if he is fit and completely over his bad back and as regards being a sub I think that Rosenior offers more choice but as a a starter I would agree that Bruno is streets ahead, if fit.

The trouble is you keep promoting players on the back of a cameo appearance. It's change for the sake of it in the hope you get it right. But you couldn't be more wrong about Bruno. He is patently up to the job of being our first-choice right back (and captain) this season.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think that he should either start or not be in the squad as he serves no purpose on the bench compared to Rosenior and I wonder if the years are catching up with him to start based on his performances so far this season. Whilst they havent been bad they havent been as good as previously and he seems to be struggling with his back and I noticed he was wearing a back brace/ support for the last game.

not sure where you watch your games from but Rosenior is off form completely whilst Bruno is still on reasonable to very good form. Yes he can have a funny 5 mins but usually makes some excellent defensive work and drives forward with quality especially when he works with AK. I would have Suttner over Bong (though the latter does have potential to drive forward) as Bong is still not up with the pace.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
For me it'd be:

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Bong
Knockaert - Propper - Stephens - March
Gross
Brown

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Molumby will surely be on bench until kayal or Sidwell fit again.

You'd imagine so, though worth considering that he's not long since returned from an injury and has played 3 x 90 minutes in this 'break' since the Arsenal game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The trouble is you keep promoting players on the back of a cameo appearance. It's change for the sake of it in the hope you get it right. But you couldn't be more wrong about Bruno. He is patently up to the job of being our first-choice right back (and captain) this season.

not sure where you watch your games from but Rosenior is off form completely whilst Bruno is still on reasonable to very good form. Yes he can have a funny 5 mins but usually makes some excellent defensive work and drives forward with quality especially when he works with AK. I would have Suttner over Bong (though the latter does have potential to drive forward) as Bong is still not up with the pace.

As I have said IF FIT Bruno would be first choice without doubt and I agree that Rosenior has not looked good this season BUT I think that Rosenior offers more in a number of positions than Bruno from the bench. IF Bruno is not fit bring in Schelotto who I think is obviously seen as the long term answer.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As I have said IF FIT Bruno would be first choice without doubt and I agree that Rosenior has not looked good this season BUT I think that Rosenior offers more in a number of positions than Bruno from the bench. IF Bruno is not fit bring in Schelotto who I think is obviously seen as the long term answer.

Read your own post 6 and tell everyone where you say he isn't fit:moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he should either start or not be in the squad as he serves no purpose on the bench compared to Rosenior and I wonder if the years are catching up with him to start based on his performances so far this season. Whilst they havent been bad they havent been as good as previously and he seems to be struggling with his back and I noticed he was wearing a back brace/ support for the last game.

I think that you should learn to read what is written not what you want it to say. At no time did I say that he wasnt fit and just to reiterate he SEEMS to be struggling with his back just an opinion not a fact.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You'd imagine so, though worth considering that he's not long since returned from an injury and has played 3 x 90 minutes in this 'break' since the Arsenal game.

If I was being pedantic, I might point out that he was subbed off after 74 minutes in the game against Cyprus when he scored his hat-trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here