Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Am I imagining the poster Bridcutt changed their name from Noone, after Craig left? If so, have they since changed their name AGAIN, since the demise of Liam because I haven't seen them post for a while...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Natterjack

He has posted a few times within the last year. IIRC he originally stopped posting after being told off for revealing too much internal information about the stadium.

Some months ago he 'liked' a post where I said that he had stated the stadium capacity could be increased to 35K without major structural changes, so I retain hope that this still remains the case.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can we get a definitive list of who used to be who as this thread has confused the shit out of me :mad:

And why would anyone be so concerned about a character that doesn't exist, that they would feel compelled to change it?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Wasn't he on the stadium construction team? If so I doubt he has any more interest in us.

You'd be surprised. Always came with us to Cardiff away. Enjoyed our great record there.
And will be meeting him in the pub pre match next month

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He has posted a few times within the last year. IIRC he originally stopped posting after being told off for revealing too much internal information about the stadium.

Some months ago he 'liked' a post where I said that he had stated the stadium capacity could be increased to 35K without major structural changes, so I retain hope that this still remains the case.

I am convinced this is true. I once worked out that given that there is about 2 inches of space between the seats, were they to be moved closer, you'd end up with about 5000 extra seats. The only problem with this as far as I can see is that each exit has a strictly controlled number of supporters and presumably this would overshoot the limit.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It is amazing to think how many of us have been posting on here for 5, 10, 15 - and in my case, 20+ years :facepalm:

In a way I admire those who have managed to quietly slip away. But at the same time I am glad I never have - regardless of how many times I have resolved to do so, but failed.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Can we get a definitive list of who used to be who as this thread has confused the shit out of me :mad:

And why would anyone be so concerned about a character that doesn't exist, that they would feel compelled to change it?

You should be able to click on someones username to see the previous names. I think.

edit: possibly not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can state categorically that he has got one of those wrong and i suspect, like you, that as is normal for looney, he has missed the target completely :lolol:

*edit* And Ernest confirms for a full house

Let me shake your hand through cyberspace. :clap2:

I have taken a vow to not reply directly to any @Loony posts till he has conformed he's getting some help (with his English, a least, and better still, his brain).

As for FG....:ffsparr:

Cheers.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Let me shake your hand through cyberspace. :clap2:

I have taken a vow to not reply directly to any @Loony posts till he has conformed he's getting some help (with his English, a least, and better still, his brain).

As for FG....:ffsparr:

Cheers.

And the tears keep rolling....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here