Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

No offence, but the questions there are utterly ridiculous, and clearly designed to produce the statistic desired. Utterly pointless, and tells us literally nothing about people's views.

"Do you think we should pay MASSIVE amounts of money to the EU, or a bit less?"

Oh a bit less if we can, obviously.

Ha - YOU want HARD Brexit you do.

"Do you want to pay a large 'divorce bill' for leaving, or would you support paying a smaller one?"

Er, as small as possible, obviously.

"What about NO bill at all?"

Well, that's unrealistic isn't it? But yes, of course that would be great.

"Ha. You want HARD Brexit."

Remain voters tend to support so-called ‘hard’ Brexit positions on most major negotiation points:
•The majority of remain voters oppose the continuation of free movement. Instead, they tend to back ‘some’ or ‘full’ control over UK borders, even if that means lower EU immigration levels than now;
•Remain voters do not want the UK to be subject to ‘all EU laws and all ECJ decisions’;
•Remain voters tend to support paying a smaller rather than larger divorce bill to the EU, and would support paying no bill at all;
•Remain voters do not support continuing massive payments to the EU;

What a load of utter, utter sh1t.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Trump anti establishment ..is he fook, he is every bit part of the whole set up and more no different than his predecessor before him. apart from tackling ISIS Trump got in on the promise of no more US military intervention and the meddling in to other countries affairs, what does this mad cu*t go and do shortly after announcing that... wage a fu*kng war with north Korea knowing full well China will side with the Korean's. clever move :eek:.:facepalm: it aint even funny.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Without wishing to derail this thread from laughing and pointing at the White House freakshow, can you please post the link that supports this 68% claim, and helpfully finally explains what 'Real' Brexit is?

No offence, but the questions there are utterly ridiculous, and clearly designed to produce the statistic desired. Utterly pointless, and tells us literally nothing about people's views.

"Do you think we should pay MASSIVE amounts of money to the EU, or a bit less?"

Oh a bit less if we can, obviously.

Ha - YOU want HARD Brexit you do.

"Do you want to pay a large 'divorce bill' for leaving, or would you support paying a smaller one?"

Er, as small as possible, obviously.

"What about NO bill at all?"

Well, that's unrealistic isn't it? But yes, of course that would be great.

"Ha. You want HARD Brexit."

What a load of utter, utter sh1t.

Please, please continue this on the Brexit thread rather than this one.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump anti establishment ..is he fook, he is every bit part of the whole set up and more no different than his predecessor before him. apart from tackling ISIS Trump got in on the promise of no more US military intervention and the meddling in to other countries affairs, what does this mad cu*t go and do shortly after announcing that... wage a fu*kng war with north Korea knowing full well China will side with the Korean's. clever move :eek:.:facepalm: it aint even funny.

Why is this the US fault?

If Korea are moving towards long range weapons and potentially nuclear weapons then it's those communist pricks fault not the US. If the US doesn't do something which other of these weak as piss nations will?

Trump can be bashed for many things which is fair enough but now IS the time to start sounding North Korea out.

You want North Korea to have nuclear capabilities? China are the turds to blame in this instance for not reigning in North Korea over all these years.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Duke is saying both sides love em, Republicians and Dem, and that's apparently the problem

Duke is a ****ing idiot and wouldn't know what he's talking about.

I think i'd prefer to take the sensible approach and listen to the people who would be most aware of it.

Anti-Semitism is on the rise again in America — and Oregon — according to the director of community relations for the Jewish Federation of Portland.

But unlike past occurrences, Bob Horenstein says the attacks are coming from the political left, not just the right, even though some of the attacks come from self-styled supporters of President Donald Trump.

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-new...itism-seen-on-the-rise-again-in-nation-oregon

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You can't impeach a president because your feelings are hurt.

Trump immediately disavowed, disgraced and spoke out against all hate based violence, what is most interesting to me is that the media are furious that he chose to include Antifa and the radical left as opposed to blaming one side. FWIW these complete moron Nazi wannabes had a permit to protest that statue, those showing to stop it didn't. Both sides are total dickheads, not sure why everyone seems to have such a hard time accepting that dickheads are everywhere.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I see no equivalence between those who propound fascist views and those who oppose them.

Well said.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
At such a point in history it heartens me that Theresa May should condemn Trump's support of Neo Nazis and say 'I see no equivalence between those who propound fascist views and those who oppose them'. They won't be squeezing hands again in a hurry.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At such a point in history it heartens me that Theresa May should condemn Trump's support of Neo Nazis and say 'I see no equivalence between those who propound fascist views and those who oppose them'. They won't be squeezing hands again in a hurry.

Trump's tiny hands are probably still bruised from last time.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sajid Javid
Neo-Nazis: bad
Anti-Nazis: good
I learned that as a child.
It was pretty obvious.

Nazis of any kind: Bad
Antifa and left wing terrorism: Bad
Terrorism in general: Bad
Not being a terrorist or supporting terrorism behaviour: Good.

I learned that as a child, it was pretty obvious, but seems to be different these days.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sajid Javid
Neo-Nazis: bad
Anti-Nazis: good
I learned that as a child.
It was pretty obvious.

Well it's not obvious in 2017.

Especially when you read the definition of fascism and the people opposing the Neo-Nazis espouse fascist views themselves.

So Anti-Nazi: not always good.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

She sounds clueless. Unaware it was two groups of fascist extremists fighting each other.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
She sounds clueless. Unaware it was two groups of fascist extremists fighting each other.

However many times you repeat yourself as your mentor would say "You know it" is racism at issue, not fascism.

I guess your family view in the Second World War was to align with Nazi Germany rather than oppose or have you let them down as an individual?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here