Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes

peckham seagull

Apr 3, 2014
First post because to be fair I have never had anything worth saying but a few mates just bumped into the Boro squad at Winter Wonderland and have been told Rhodes is off to Sheff Wed and David Nugent to Preston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
First post because to be fair I have never had anything worth saying but a few mates just bumped into the Boro squad at Winter Wonderland and have been told Rhodes is off to Sheff Wed and David Nugent to Preston

That makes sense to me could well be true

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Nothing worth saying in two and a half years...surely not true

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rhodes was never the type of player we would buy or have on loan

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
James Rodríguez is looking for a loan out of Madrid, in order to get some game time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well one thing was always certain, neither were ever going to come here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I would be pleased with that if we do not sign them as they may help take points off our rivals for promotion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The sooner Jordan f/ing Rhodes retires or signs some cast iron 10 year deal with a club that he can't possibly break (and that isn't us) the better off all BHA fans will be. So sick of seeing his f/ing name on here that I'm off to listen to some Classic FM in a dark room to calm myself down. #loving vibes

peckham seagull

Apr 3, 2014
Let's go crazy and post 3 times [emoji317] I think Boro went for Rhodes to guarantee promotion I don't think we will. By the looks of things Russell seems like our striker and other than that I don't think we will do much more but if Murray did get injured for any reason it only leaves us with Hemed but Rhodes is far too expensive to leave on the bench

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Rhodes is so good why aren't Boro keeping him for the premier. Rather have Murray
Agreed.

Don't think Rhodes has ever scored 30 in a championship season. Murray has once and could well be on for a repeat this year.

Let's go crazy and post 3 times [emoji317] I think Boro went for Rhodes to guarantee promotion I don't think we will. By the looks of things Russell seems like our striker and other than that I don't think we will do much more but if Murray did get injured for any reason it only leaves us with Hemed but Rhodes is far too expensive to leave on the bench

Look at me all over these posts! Smell of a Palace Troll! If you have nothing to say then don't post!:fishing:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The sooner Jordan f/ing Rhodes retires or signs some cast iron 10 year deal with a club that he can't possibly break (and that isn't us) the better off all BHA fans will be. So sick of seeing his f/ing name on here that I'm off to listen to some Classic FM in a dark room to calm myself down. #loving vibes

Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean.. As every transfer window draws near, the same old protagonists names keep popping up on here. Jordan Rhodes is one of the main ones.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are 11 pts behind us and have to rely on picking up more points than us plus 3 other teams so unlikey to be automtic contenders.
That's madness BG. They're only 3 points behind Reading and have a better GD. They're joint favourites with Derby (ignoring Newcastle) to beat us to a top 2 finish.

I think they will be in the play offs if they are lucky.
That should really apply to all teams that aren't currently in the top two.

So, apart from Newcastle, which 3 teams do you think are the biggest threat to a top 2 finish for us?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here