Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on the 19:30 Falmer - Brighton with the pr*ck in the grey jumper ....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why does everyone bully hove b n b?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No idea - it wasn't always so, but he does seem to have seriously pissed several people off who keep trolling every post he makes these days - although he has posted some dreadful clickbait in his time...

Maybe they are jealous?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
...not only posturing up and down the platform with his half pint, but also opening the door between carriages and shouting ''come on then Geordies''

To their immense credit after he become more abusive and aggressive, they subdued and although quite handy themselves refused to get in a physical altercation.
Well done them. Pr*ck needs a ban. We don't want people like that 'supporting' the Albion.

:needpics:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why does everyone bully hove b n b?

after years of lauding it over posters here as being something in the city he then claims he is a journalist. Now I'm dyslexic but even I can pick out all the grammatical errors in his "articles" which there are many, this aside he is a narcissistic self referencing dickwad. I counted the use of the word "I" about 17 times in one of his articles reporting on an Albion press conference. It was the stuff 5 year olds write, "I turned up at 2pm then I took my seat and I tried to ask etc etc" type bilge,

He also claims to be an active Tory, which in itself is enough to wind up the leftwing beta cucks on this board, except his understanding of conservative policy and philosophy is total shite and appears as just another excuse to stand on a soap box and shout "look at me!". He did post a local manifesto he put together which predictably looked like it was put together by a drunken 5 year old.

Theres lots of grandstanding and airclaims by Inbred but we are starved of any evidence of any discernable talent, knowledge or experiance. You could pick someone at random to do a better job.

It isn't bullying as when he looks at responses and probably just sees his reflection equating number of responses to some kind of popularity wereas it just reflects what an easy target he is mainly because he is totally oblvious to his own glaring limitations.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
after years of lauding it over posters here as being something in the city he then claims he is a journalist. Now I'm dyslexic but even I can pick out all the grammatical errors in his "articles" which there are many, this aside he is a narcissistic self referencing dickwad. I counted the use of the word "I" about 17 times in one of his articles reporting on an Albion press conference. It was the stuff 5 year olds write, "I turned up at 2pm then I took my seat and I tried to ask etc etc" type bilge,

He also claims to be an active Tory, which in itself is enough to wind up the leftwing beta cucks on this board, except his understanding of conservative policy and philosophy is total shite and appears as just another excuse to stand on a soap box and shout "look at me!". He did post a local manifesto he put together which predictably looked like it was put together by a drunken 5 year old.

Theres lots of grandstanding and airclaims by Inbred but we are starved of any evidence of any discernable talent, knowledge or experiance. You could pick someone at random to do a better job.

It isn't bullying as when he looks at responses and probably just sees his reflection equating number of responses to some kind of popularity wereas it just reflects what an easy target he is mainly because he is totally oblvious to his own glaring limitations.
Ah fair enough, I always thought he just posted about the weather

D

Deleted User X18H

Thank you Mother.

I'll still pop in tomorrow as per usual.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Funny how people's definition of bullying differs dependingng on the poster. HB&B does get bullied rotten on here but has the strength of character to stick around but we are supposed to feel sorry for certain right wing posters who dish out months of abuse and cry off the minute they get a bit back. It's a mad old world.

D

Deleted User X18H

Funny how people's definition of bullying differs dependingng on the poster. HB&B does get bullied rotten on here but has the strength of character to stick around but we are supposed to feel sorry for certain right wing posters who dish out months of abuse and cry off the minute they get a bit back. It's a mad old world.

Thank you sir.

So concerned was I with this behaviour in front of kids, older fans and non football supporters, I may ask a contact at BTP to review the CCTV footage.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Such as? I seem to remember it being you jumping on posts then losing it, This one above with its thinly coded references. I seem to remember its you that increasingly comes unstuck when trying it on.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thank you sir.

So concerned was I with this behaviour in front of kids, older fans and non football supporters, I may ask a contact at BTP to review the CCTV footage.

That would be your first port of call if it was a genuine concern rather than an afterthought. who has not heard this "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough" type of chest beating? Its about 100 times more prevalent than yobbery.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I've never had a problem, lingering or otherwise, with the OP. I think he's rather hard done by to be honest.

I think the most hilarious element within this story, is the fact that this person was trying to start a fight with group of geordies whilst holding a puffing half pint! I suspect they thought that most amusing... aye lass, stay calm.

Kosh

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Beta cucks...hahahhahahhahahaaaa

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
...not only posturing up and down the platform with his half pint, but also opening the door between carriages and shouting ''come on then Geordies''

To their immense credit after he become more abusive and aggressive, they subdued and although quite handy themselves refused to get in a physical altercation.
Well done them. Pr*ck needs a ban. We don't want people like that 'supporting' the Albion.
Too right. Exactly like those Pr*cks that kick people off their bikes.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've never had a problem, lingering or otherwise, with the OP. I think he's rather hard done by to be honest.

I think the most hilarious element within this story, is the fact that this person was trying to start a fight with group of geordies whilst holding a puffing half pint! I suspect they thought that most amusing... aye lass, stay calm.

Kosh

Trust me, if you'd had the misfortune to meet him in real life, you'd realise that hard done by is the last thing Timmy could ever be called. The mans a weapons grade ****.

D

Deleted User X18H

Trust me, if you'd had the misfortune to meet him in real life, you'd realise that hard done by is the last thing Timmy could ever be called. The mans a weapons grade ****.

Recorded!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here