Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WE are significantly richer than yeowwww

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This could be just the problem with averages. There's the example that Jack Dorsey (founder of twitter) used to get the bus to work every day, so the "average" net worth of people on that bus was $10M. In this case, maybe they've just included Uncle Tony, as unlike most chairmen/owners, he is also a fan...

.....and Wedgee, and Steve Foster, obviously [emoji23][emoji23]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How on earth do Arsenal fans afford their season tickets if that really is their average wage??

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I find it hard to believe that West Ham United fans would be so low in that table.

Basically, I find the whole thing hard to believe.

I also find crowing about wealth a little nauseous.

You’ve missed the point completely. It doesn’t matter what it is all about but we are top of the league and Palace are languishing at the bottom! :clap2: :clap2:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You’ve missed the point completely. It doesn’t matter what it is all about but we are top of the league and Palace are languishing at the bottom! :clap2: :clap2:

Well, okay, put it like that.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace could be even lower once you remove Mr Tumble, Benteke, and all their other vastly over paid players from the equation, oh and not forgetting Prince Charmings massive take home pay.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I hope people don't conclude from this that Palace fans are lazy, unemployable layabouts. My butler is from Croydon and I have the little f***er running about morning, noon and night. Not a bad chap at all and very obedient.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hope people don't conclude from this that Palace fans are lazy, unemployable layabouts. My butler is from Croydon and I have the little f***er running about morning, noon and night. Not a bad chap at all and very obedient.

I bet he pisses in your tea .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I bet he pisses in your tea .

:lolol:

I like to think the perpetual promise of a rise to the minimum wage in future and the constant threat of extreme violence that he lives under helps to prevent this.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Were Mr Bloom and Norm included in the survey?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I need to have a word with my son, because I want to know where he's getting his £43,000 from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here