Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
If and when, Jahanbaskhsh is announced, what shirt number are thinking he will get?
Skalak currently has the number 8 shirt, I would hope the club give Iranian Ali that number as there is no way Skalak is making another start for the club?!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And since when would a foreign embassy issue a UK work permit?

Unless things have changed since my day - and they probably have - work permits are issued by the UK Home Office

It’s not a foreign embassy, it’s the British Embassy in Paris (or anywhere it just seems to be Paris as I guess travel links to the UK are better through France).

It basically works as follows. Work permits for footballers are issued by the home office but the FA basically make the decision by giving a governing body endorsement first. Once that is sorted a player has to then be issued a visa to enter the country on the work permit. As happened with Jose Izquierdo last season, he went to Paris to visit the British Embassy and get his visa after the work permit was issued.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If and when, Jahanbaskhsh is announced, what shirt number are thinking he will get?
Skalak currently has the number 8 shirt, I would hope the club give Iranian Ali that number as there is no way Skalak is making another start for the club?!

Jersey past few years at AZ was 7 and for Iran No 18

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm being a bit lazy, but in these 1609 posts is there a highlights reel somewhere?

If you view on Tapatalk then videos automatically play on the thread homepage.

Another reason why I’ll personally lament the potential loss of Tapatalk access if we install the new vbulletin version <down> [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You don’t have the internet at home and on your mobile? You 20th century man you (of course you may just have a life and don’t have time or inclination to check in your free time :smile:)

I rarely check NSC outside the hours of 9-5. Unless the season has started. Better things to do than to NSC.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ali Barber

Attachments

• 70068791_alizera.png
    70068791_alizera.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 806
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 795

Think were past this stage now if he’s at Lancing having a medical having flown in on Bloom’s/Club chartered plane.

Expect it could be a late one again if we have to conclude contractural shenanigans as well. Hold the nerve people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see a small private jet at Gatwick this morning – quite unusual as it was taxiing near to North Terminal. Reg was EC-KES – I looked to see where it came from and it seemed to have arrived from somewhere in France.

See the flight track here – https://planefinder.net/flight/TES201/time/2018-07-23T08:30:00

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
3 minutes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here