Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Well Done Toby Carvery

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I’m sure ex-forces will appreciate a free steak and chips . I’d be more impressed if there was a bit more done about their mental health care and homelessness though.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I’m sure ex-forces will appreciate a free steak and chips . I’d be more impressed if there was a bit more done about their mental health care and homelessness though.

I don't think we should be relying on Toby Carvery as the organisation to take that on.

Probably a par with any government in my lifetime.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Mental Health care is poor throughout the country, but veterans have more charities to help them than other sections of society. It's asking for help, that is the problem especially with men, who don't tend to ask.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Mental Health care is poor throughout the country, but veterans have more charities to help them than other sections of society. It's asking for help, that is the problem especially with men, who don't tend to ask.

This. And of course it's not just ex-servicemen who are too proud or too stubborn to ask for help. I would hope things will improve as mental health issues are discussed more openly now, but the "male" and/or "military" thing seems to have the upper hand for now.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can’t be any worse than the food on my ship anyway.

Might take advantage. :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Armed Forces Day 2018: Free carvery or breakfast for all personnel
It’s Armed Forces Day on Saturday 30th June, and to celebrate the bravery of these heroes, we’re showing our support and gratitude for each of our amazing military personnel.

We’ll be serving a delicious, free carvery meal or breakfast to all military personnel. This offer applies to all members of the British Army, Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force, including serving troops, reserves, veterans and cadets.

We greatly admire our Armed Forces, and we’ve also teamed up with The Royal British Legion as our official charity partner. Each time we sell a Jam and Coconut Sponge pudding, we donate 25p to The Royal British Legion. Now there’s a perfect excuse to order a pudding!

A booking isn’t required for this offer, but wouldn’t want to miss out, would you?

Can’t make it for a carvery? How about a free breakfast?
If you can’t make it in for a roast dinner, don’t worry. Just come in earlier and tuck into a Great British Breakfast, on us. We’ve always got plenty to offer such as; Bacon, Pork Sausages, Free Range Eggs, Baked Beans, and even breakfast Yorkies and Gravy! We’ve also got a lovely range of lighter options to kick start a great day.

To take advantage of this offer, all you need to do is simply download/print your voucher and show it when you order a roast (or alternative main meal), or a breakfast on the 30th June, along with military ID or a Defence Privilege Card*.

https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/armed-forces#

What a great gesture from Toby*Carvery, well done.

Congratulation for starting a thread without a racist angle.
Now you see what can be done if only you thought about a bit more.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
34d93f095fe893bb21f30e9c34ea9999.jpg

£5.00 I think it was for 5 years

Get loads of discounted stuff[/QUOTE]
Tanks?...areoplanes? Submarines?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

its not really down to toby carvery though mate .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some proper food snobs in this thread it's embarrassing. There's nothing wrong with the carvery. It's excellent value at £7 especially if you take the whole family out.
I eat here quite a lot and I'm happy with it.
Well done to Tobys

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here