[Albion] How many points to stay up?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enough to be 17th

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
It's going to go to the wire, but if we can get to 36pts I believe we'll stay up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'd throw the new blokes straight in against Stains and see what they do.
Sub them in 2nd if not working out, or sub them at 70mins when we are 2 up.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I'd throw the new blokes straight in against Stains and see what they do.
Sub them in 2nd if not working out, or sub them at 70mins when we are 2 up.

Only got 1 new bloke so far and he's out injured until WH/Stoke game at earliest.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
38 I reckon - can't see us though getting more than 4 or 5 on current form. Still enjoying the journey though!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we have blown any chance of staying up by dropping too many points in games that we should have won and it is now too late to rectify that. It would need a run of games and results that would be like a team on the edge of the top 6 to give us any hope. I cannot see that happening. The blame for this is very difficult to say but who ever was responsible for the failure to sign the striker and it is no good saying we tried but were unable to do it. They still failed to rectify an obvious problem.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
35 points.

8pts from next 4 games would set up the nail-biting run in with odds nicely in our favour.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think that we have blown any chance of staying up by dropping too many points in games that we should have won and it is now too late to rectify that. It would need a run of games and results that would be like a team on the edge of the top 6 to give us any hope. I cannot see that happening. The blame for this is very difficult to say but who ever was responsible for the failure to sign the striker and it is no good saying we tried but were unable to do it. They still failed to rectify an obvious problem.
We have every chance of staying up as we are not adrift point wise. Two decent results and everything will look rosie again.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Yeah, let's just give up

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How do you think that we will get 8 points from the next 4 games? I would think 4 points from the next 8 games is more likely with the way we play.

Since mid dec we have only been beaten by WBA in bottom half of League .... we now have three games Swansea Southampton and Stoke against teams below us and West Ham only three points above us who we beat away 3-0. For me at least two wins and a draw 7 points ! hopefully more!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here