Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s terrible when someone like Trump with no diplomatic skills or ability enters politics with no experience, denies things he’s said in the past and attempts to use the law and bullying to prevent debate and scrutiny of his activities. Just relieved it doesn’t happen in this country.
Sorry, just seen this. Bravo sir!

Alternatively, I'm not sure we know which local forner-NSC simpleton you are referring to...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry, just seen this. Bravo sir!

Alternatively, I'm not sure we know which local forner-NSC simpleton you are referring to...

ha, bravo indeed [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] I'd skim read it before and assumed it referred to a PROMINENT political figure. I didn't give it the attention it deserved. :bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The guy is a genius:-

[tweet]1021843982047997958[/tweet]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Trump's administration has now issued the transcript of the press conference with Putin. It is so predictable - they've edited out the part where Putin says "Yes" when asked if he wanted Trump to win. It's as if it never happened, thanks to the Trump department of propaganda. Somewhere, Goebbels is smiling.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump's administration has now issued the transcript of the press conference with Putin. It is so predictable - they've edited out the part where Putin says "Yes" when asked if he wanted Trump to win. It's as if it never happened, thanks to the Trump department of propaganda. Somewhere, Goebbels is smiling.

More transparent than a DNC server.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is that an attempt at deflection?

Just pointing out how hilarious you are. If you were so concerned with the state of politics in the US you should have been losing your shit over the DNC long ago. You didn't, so it's fun to laugh at your partisan hypocrisy :laugh:

Trump is the greatest President ever for the laughs. We even now have Democrats coming out saying Bush wasn't a bad guy or President. They are losing their minds and it's some of the greatest political entertainment ever.

What's not to enjoy about that?

Juan Albion

Just pointing out how hilarious you are. If you were so concerned with the state of politics in the US you should have been losing your shit over the DNC long ago. You didn't, so it's fun to laugh at your partisan hypocrisy :laugh:

Trump is the greatest President ever for the laughs. We even now have Democrats coming out saying Bush wasn't a bad guy or President. They are losing their minds and it's some of the greatest political entertainment ever.

What's not to enjoy about that?

My mistake, not deflection, some kind of whataboutery I guess.

I really don't care about the past, it's done, I'm worried about the present and the future. If you can't see the parallels with the 1930s I feel sorry for you. It isn't entertainment, it is scary. The only thing Trump is greatest at is lying as far as I can see.

D

Deleted member 22389

So many other bad things going on in this world. I really don't get this Trump fuss.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My mistake, not deflection, some kind of whataboutery I guess.

I really don't care about the past, it's done, I'm worried about the present and the future. If you can't see the parallels with the 1930s I feel sorry for you. It isn't entertainment, it is scary. The only thing Trump is greatest at is lying as far as I can see.

You don't care about the past and then link your reasoning for your hypocrisy to something in the past :facepalm:

Makes sense :lolol:

Juan Albion

You don't care about the past and then link your reasoning for your hypocrisy to something in the past :facepalm:

Makes sense :lolol:

I guess it went way over your head. I'm talking about learning from the past - it's a little different to wanting to talk about a server. Why do you always feel the need to change the subject? I raised the fact that Trump is changing the record just like Goebbels, and for some reason you don't want to talk about that. You try and take things in a different direction. I can't imagine why.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I guess it went way over your head. I'm talking about learning from the past - it's a little different to wanting to talk about a server. Why do you always feel the need to change the subject? I raised the fact that Trump is changing the record just like Goebbels, and for some reason you don't want to talk about that. You try and take things in a different direction. I can't imagine why.

And you're being asked if changing shit equates to Nazi propoganda then why weren't you losing your shit when he previous administration was doing it?

Where is the consistency in that?

Looks very much like you excuse one group while lambasting another group for doing the same shitlordery because you don't care about calling them all out, just the one you don't like.

That's intellectual dishonesty.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Really? I wish I had that luxury. But I haven't, I have my eyes wide open - not buried in the sand.

You say that, yet display nothing that supports that.

It's not like there arent American left leaning liberals that share my view point these days. You're pushing the DNC's barrow nicely.

Juan Albion

And you're being asked if changing shit equates to Nazi propoganda then why weren't you losing your shit when he previous administration was doing it?

Where is the consistency in that?

Looks very much like you excuse one group while lambasting another group for doing the same shitlordery because you don't care about calling them all out, just the one you don't like.

That's intellectual dishonesty.

Ok, well if you are asking me what I feel about anyone else doing what Trump's currently doing, I would have said the same. You don't fake the record. And Hillary's server? It was stupid, naive and very risky. It was subject to investigation and no charges were laid. If they had been, I wouldn't have lost any sleep. I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton. Sure, I would have criticised her if she was president and acting like Trump is. Happy now?

Now, what do YOU feel about Trump changing the official transcript of something we all actually saw and heard? Your turn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here