Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher killed at Leeds school

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hinting at a history of child abuse in a totally unconnected thread, makes me wonder about hybrid x's childhood and if this has anything to do with his obvious mental problems

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Terrible news. Apart from her nearest and dearest, i would imagine there are a lot of sad pupils, past and present. RIP.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] states it's either video games or bad parents.

I *"wonder"* if there is a link to there being bad members of catholic authority (from objective truth from thousands of cases).

(*to think or speculate curiously.)

and one of the above gets flamed, warning from a super mod, and calls for banning.

perspective is lost again in yet another thread.

NSC needs to really put some rules up on the home page as to what is allowed and not allowed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] states it's either video games or bad parents.

I *"wonder"* if there is a link to there being bad members of catholic authority (from objective truth from thousands of cases).

(*to think or speculate curiously.)

and one of the above gets flamed, warning from a super mod, and calls for banning.

perspective is lost again in yet another thread.

NSC needs to really put some rules up on the home page as to what is allowed and not allowed.

It's not that at all, personally speaking I don't think it's particularly savoury to be debating the cause of something like this within a few hours of a terrible death. I hate it when people are so desperate to voice their ill informed opinions (I get this all the time at work- someone dies in a car crash and I've got rubberneckers who didn't witness it walking up to me informing me that "No doubt he was going too fast, they always are"). And I'm not keen on the "video games" speculation any more than your particular point.

It's more that you do seem to leap upon any thread about death the second it arrives, to regale us with your thoughts on the wheres and whys.

Me, I just think it more appropriate to take a few seconds to think how horribly sad it must be for somebody right now.

Not blaming society, or drugs, or religion, or games, or shady government forces.

Can you not see that at least?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My question is what makes a 15 year old child stab his teacher in the first place ? :ffsparr:
Sounds like she was well loved among the kids and had been there
for over 41 years !!
This is unfortunately is the world we live in now where a lot of kids think its cool to kill and to go to jail is a status symbol.
Terrible just terrible. I often wonder when I am on the kids ward where I work if any of them will grow up and end up in trouble or even committing terrible crimes like this.
I suppose its every parents worst nightmare too that their child, could one day commit a dreadful crime like this.

RIP Anne Maguire

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He has been.

Please make it permanent, he has absolutely nothing to offer, he never has, he is only here to troll, be unpleasant and purposely irritate, agitate and annoy, on any subject, regardless of good taste, subject matter or common decency.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It has not been stated yet...but did he use a knife he bought into the school...if so then that is attempt to use violence. The poor teacher has had her life taken by an ill tempered idiot,hope he rots!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
hybrid_x; NSC needs to really put some rules up on the home page as to what is allowed and not allowed.[/QUOTE said:
The rules are quite simple, don't make stupid comments on a very sensitive thread, sadly you and your other nut job friends do it all the time! now the owner of this site has banned you for 7 days, if this post of mine gets enough "Thumbs up's" I will do you a favor and alter the ban.................TO A LIFE BAN!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The rules are quite simple, don't make stupid comments on a very sensitive thread, sadly you and your other nut job friends do it all the time! now the owner of this site has banned you for 7 days, if this post of mine gets enough "Thumbs up's" I will do you a favor and alter the ban.................TO A LIFE BAN!!

You really need to calm down and stop with the nutjob comments!
This thread is about a women who's been killed by a 15 year old pupil. Have some respect with your words please and try not to take all the attention away from the tradegy by asking everyone to give you a thumbs up instead.
Abusing your authority is no way to behave on a thread like this.
Embarrasing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You really need to calm down and stop with the nutjob comments!
This thread is about a women who's been killed by a 15 year old pupil. Have some respect with your words please and try not to take all the attention away from the tradegy by asking everyone to give you a thumbs up instead.
Abusing your authority is no way to behave on a thread like this.
Embarrasing.

Thumbs up to this!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Our understanding at this stage is that a child has murdered someone. Speculating that something bad might have happened to the murderer (bad parenting, exposure to adult themes like violence etc) to make them commit such an act is not the same as speculating that perhaps the recently deceased victim may be a pedophile.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP and quite shocking news.

Some of the comments on here are atrocious and also very pathetic.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Our understanding at this stage is that a child has murdered someone. Speculating that something bad might have happened to the murderer (bad parenting, exposure to adult themes like violence etc) to make them commit such an act is not the same as speculating that perhaps the recently deceased victim may be a pedophile.

Exactly, people are always quick to defend perpetrators

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here