PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thought it was a pen on Gabby Jesus, Swiss guy had his arms all round him. Shame as it would have been goal of the tournament.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Apart from the goal Brazil have shown nothing attacking-wise all game, and some of the touches have been incredibly poor.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
We'll find out next season if he joins a really good team.

Gary Neville beforehand was very candid that he can't stand him and that sort of player in general. (Rotten apple in a squad).

I suspect it's his attitude and work ethic that has stopped him from playing for a bigger and better team. Undoubted talent but one of the laziest, most petulant players I have ever watched. For those suggesting him in an Albion squad are delusional IMO. Not a chance CH would want someone with so little work ethic or #together mentality.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’ve tucked into another chocolate mountain in celebration well done clock peoples

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is this tournament opening up already ?, Brazil, Spain and Argentina held, Germany losing ?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Clattenburg, Wright, Keane and Neville, all said the Swisss goal should not have stood.

That's because they are TV pundits and the first question asked at interview for that job is 'Are you prepared to slavishly worship every generation of Brazilian footballers because of something their predecessors were in 1970?'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here