Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yes, I'm left wing. I've said from the beginning of the thread, that if fascists don't bring theircrap to Brighton, then the far left won't come. If, in your eyes m, that means I support the violent elements of the left, so he it

The Jewish community in Brighton don't necessarily see it that way Dave...................

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/inde...ghton_Jewish_community_fearful__rabbi_claims/

The facts are that this country has no significant fascist political movement, and certainly not one that would chime with the public at large. At its high water mark the British Union of Fascists never had more than 20k members, and never had any electoral success. If UKIP is the contemporary far right wing of this country's mainstream political appeitite then frankly all is well. UKIP may support tighter immigration controls however they are not close to the policies of other European parties with political representation in European Governments' like Golden Dawn, Jobbik or even the Front National in France.

The irony is that the biggest threat of fascism comes from the continent, whence it always resided...............the activist far left in this country would be much better served if they sought out the fascists there rather than confronting the more unsavory elements of English working class nationalism and the largely blue rinsers supporting UKIP.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not Brightonians born and bred though are they? Stupid student types who do not really understand what life is about yet, half of them are probably vegan still, but they jump on the left wing/green bandwagon and make our town a worse place to be with their ill informed actions.

As right wing governments across the world implement a system which is drawing all the worlds wealth into the pockets of themselves and their cronies causing continued mass global poverty and ecological catastrophe.

What is it that you think the left have done to make Brighton worse?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You mean when the Czechs turned on the Sudetan Germans?..... and you think that was a 'communist' urge?.....That wasnt Soviet communists..it wasnt Czech communists....that was common Czechs.....trust me, its been in the news here a lot, and its not being blamed on any ideology....just mostly on common gutter revenge....any better examples?

Actuially, ive got to do some work, so ill leave it till later...

at the moment, I guess I can conclude that the MFE, a group that is well known to contain neo nazis, and violent racists, is coming to Brighton, and have stated publically, that they intend to bring violence.
Conclusion: Its the fault of communism..

haha...

Laterz.
I just HAD to respond to the part ive highlighted :lolol: , 'laterz...................you silly OLD fool Hahahahahaha :lolol:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
It's not wise to use words you do not understand it aptly demeans your argument. Czechoslovakia could not have had any democrats whilst under a Communist regime.

I am fully aware of the words I have used and they are entirely appropriate. For your information, when the Nazis were finally driven from Prague in May 1945, there was established a cross party coalition government including democratic parties. The main spokesman for the democratic opposition was the pre war leader Edvard Benes. The Communists established autocratic control in 1948, purging democratic elements and imprisoning and murdering many of them. All opposition was ruthlessly crushed. Moves to liberalise the country in 1968 were similarly crushed. If you need further information visit the Museum of Communism, Prague site.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I'm sorry ladies and gents but this thread appears to have been diluted.

The subject is the march for England and my subsequent pleas to understand what it is in aid of? I understand there maybe idiots on both sides but what is the marchers reason for coming to town? Is it just about pride or is it purely to cause trouble? Or do they simply mix two for other agendas?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

The subject is the march for England and my subsequent pleas to understand what it is in aid of? I understand there maybe idiots on both sides but what is the marchers reason for coming to town? Is it just about pride or is it purely to cause trouble? Or do they simply mix two for other agendas?

It's not in aid of anything. Some people with nothing better in their lives got sucked into thinking they were fighting for a cause. Some other people with nothing better in their lives who thought the opposite of the first group of people decided to turn up and fight them.

Now we have this. Thinking too deeply about it gives them too much credit, if we ignore them like 99% of the people on this thread are saying they will simply disappear.

P.S Because of the publicity last year it will attract people who care very little either way about the politics and just want a tear-up

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Maybe one of the people here with 'right wing' views, who believe that these people should be accomodated under 'free speech, and democracy etc...regardless of the threats made by people attending this 'March of the Petulant' ...can answer....

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Maybe one of the people here with 'right wing' views, who believe that these people should be accomodated under 'free speech, and democracy etc...regardless of the threats made by people attending this 'March of the Petulant' ...can answer....

Great can't wait to hear it............

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
but what is the marchers reason for coming to town? Is it just about pride or is it purely to cause trouble?

It's simply an excuse for a load of inadequate middle-aged chubby ex-football hooligans to act like football hooligans in the name of free speech.

As an aside I dont like to stereotype of judge books by their covers but seriously have you seen this lot? Their pasty-white looks, their body shapes, their clothes. Dont they have any self-pride? And I'm willing to bet it is some time since they last had sex. I dont agree with their views but it's their image which I find more off putting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If England ever needed defending the last people I would hope to see at the front would be this tubby bunch of pork scratchings huffing and puffing over the battlefield.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

MfE "claim" they are celebrating St Georges Day and everything British. Attempting to re-claim Britain ( whatever that means ). Predictably it produces violence by these right wing thugs and by the equally vile left wing fascists as well. The left wing brainless idiots that [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] is so in awe of justify their presence and violence as protecting the public from fascists ( when in reality they are disgusting brainless morons ).

Both groups are much the same except the ring wingers don't mind their faces being shown as they commit violent acts ( badge of honour and all that crap ) but the left wingers hide their faces because they're far too cowardly to be identified with their utterly worthless cause.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Let’s put aside what they actually look like and the stereotypes that are mentioned with such people. Lets strip back the violent association and the racists alliance. Let’s take away the threats and the beer fuelled chants. Let’s also remove the sun, sea and the St George’s day date. We can even take the UAF out of the equation also.

I’ve witnessed this street march and have never ever actually seen anything that promotes any kind of message, vision or dream. It is completely muddled and unorganised. They march on the street to be visual I am sure, but what are they trying to say?

Pride in England, fine but surely much better ways of doing it?
Political agenda, good or bad, what is it?
Fear about certain policies, which ones?

Only 145 people attended last year so maybe the cause is not that strong but if I am being restricted in my movement in my home town I would like to know the reason.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Let’s put aside what they actually look like and the stereotypes that are mentioned with such people. Lets strip back the violent association and the racists alliance. Let’s take away the threats and the beer fuelled chants. Let’s also remove the sun, sea and the St George’s day date. We can even take the UAF out of the equation also.

I’ve witnessed this street march and have never ever actually seen anything that promotes any kind of message, vision or dream. It is completely muddled and unorganised. They march on the street to be visual I am sure, but what are they trying to say?

Pride in England, fine but surely much better ways of doing it?
Political agenda, good or bad, what is it?
Fear about certain policies, which ones?

Only 145 people attended last year so maybe the cause is not that strong but if I am being restricted in my movement in my home town I would like to know the reason.

I've seen them march before too, and they just seem to do it because they can and show off in front of the lefties and liberals. It is utterly pointless. It's not a march for anything other provocation because this is a city that stands against everything they stand for. It has nothing to do with free speech or 'England', not the England I live in anyway. I have no idea why so few people are permitted to cause so much disruption.

I would have thought some of the pre-march literature would have put paid to any noble purpose to this event and should be grounds enough to cancel it given that the marchers and some of the demonstrators are all set for confrontation.

This march is totally anathema to me, both as a resident of Brighton and an Englishman and I have no idea why we tolerate this year in year out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here