Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reports of a van driving into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There are different forms of Islam. Jihadis kill Muslims every day. Look at what's happening in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere.

All forms of Islam are conservative. It's just the scale of conservatism that varies.

Absolutely Muslims kill Muslims.

That's just more proof Islam is a warped ideology based on the teachings of a warped man.

D

Deleted member 2719

This Mosque sadly has a very shady past.

Not excusable, but you can understand how some might want to cause harm to people from their.

We wait and find out and see the guys motivation to act on them.

This should be a wake up call for all muslims that cover for Jahadis, lets hope they out even more of them and the media spend more positive time on reporting the numbers that have been outed by a fellow muslim.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not excusable, but you can understand how some might want to cause harm to people from their.

We wait and find out and see the guys motivation to act on them.

This should be a wake up call for all muslims that cover for Jahadis, lets hope they out even more of them and the media spend more positive time on reporting the numbers that have been outed by a fellow muslim.

You might like to look at post 61

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Of course they could if they are mentally ill.

Let's wait and see if any group claims the attack as that's the modus operandi of a terrorist group.

We'll wait and see what he was reading on his computer then and who he associated with. They are all as mad as each other.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
https://imaanlondon.wordpress.com/

It can be progressive.

On the day London Bridge was attacked were you attacking the victims faiths?

Same old individuals apologising as ever. I condemn this attack fully and the perpetrator too, but I will not give up our right condemn those who carry out attacks, which in their own words, are in the name of Allah. Wonder it this latest attack was accompanied by a shout of 'for God and England?'. Probably not but time will tell.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Christopher Hitchens would have wiped the floor with a sop like you.

It's hilarious how you think these Muslims you know tell you their inner thoughts.

I played Gaelic Football once with what I thought was the most mild mannered Irishman i'd ever met, then one day politics was brought up. All of a sudden that mild mannered person started espousing some not so very mild mannered views. In fact he was a hardcore Republican with views I would never has associated with him.

Don't pretend you know what people truly think simply based on how they present themselves to you.

So you could be a leftie. Had my suspicions.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Same old individuals apologising as ever. I condemn this attack fully and the perpetrator too, but I will not give up our right condemn those who carry out attacks, which in their own words, are in the name of Allah. Wonder it this latest attack was accompanied by a shout of 'for God and England?'. Probably not but time will tell.

It was reported in the news on Irish radio that he shouted 'I want to kill all Muslims'

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not sure it has anything to do with the mosque at the moment although the driver could have been looking for it.

It appears that an old man had collapsed (independently) and as passers by were helping the van driver decided to drive at them.

Not sure it's really appropriate to use the word "coward" but there you go.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Could we perhaps all agree that, irrespective of race, nationality, religion or culture anyone who deliberately goes out to harm/kill their fellow humans is worthy only of contempt?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
For the clown who's as highly strung as a grand piano - I was asleep when it happened too, so sorry for not being online to react with my outrage...

As soon as I saw "attack" "Mosque" and "Finsbury Park" I have to admit I wasn't surprised. I kind of expected something like this to happen sooner to be honest.. That one eyed hook-handed bile-spouter kind of made it a focal point for anyone looking for symbolic revenge.

It's without doubt a despicable act of murder - no doubting that. Let's see how the Muslim community reacts.. Hopefully it'll be in a calm and reasonable manner to stop this escalating even further.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Being reported that the attacker said "I've done my bit" which to me firmly places this into terrorist attack. However at this time the man is being held for attempted murder.

We may have joked about triggars toe yesterday but unfortunately we are currently living through a horrible period of history.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure it has anything to do with the mosque at the moment although the driver could have been looking for it.

It appears that an old man had collapsed (independently) and as passers by were helping the van driver decided to drive at them.

Not sure it's really appropriate to use the word "coward" but there you go.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

If the reported comment in the post above yours is correct then it would perhaps confirm that it was a deliberate attempt to kill/injure people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here