Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Sh1t !!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We've nothing to worry about. We're Premier league ready.

Just need 4-5 premier league players ....as a minimum I believe.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I was disappointed and surprised that there were so many games against Premier League teams. Hadn't seen that coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That fixture list is a unmitigated disaster.......:facepalm:......the chances of us being safe with SIX games to go is next to Zero....there is just no way we can get enough points....this notion that 'we play everyone twice so it doesn't matter' is b0llox really isn't it?

Do you have a crime number for being hit with the stupid stick?

May 24, 2017
Indeed. Can a mod not ban the ****? One look at his posting history is all the evidence required.

Honestly... Palace... Bournemouth some of you are so fickle!
Fortunately the mods on here don't display the same level of paranoia or passive aggression as you do... This isn't North Korea... everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Anyway read this next bit carefully... in fact everyone gather around... that's it huddle up and I'll explain my pessimism... You see with six games to go last season any team from say eleventh down could've been relegated.... give any one of these nine teams our last six games.... how do you think they would have got on?... sobering thought isn't it?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Fortunately the mods on here don't display the same level of paranoia or passive aggression as you do... This isn't North Korea... everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Anyway read this next bit carefully... in fact everyone gather around... that's it huddle up and I'll explain my pessimism... You see with six games to go last season any team from say eleventh down could've been relegated.... give any one of these nine teams our last six games.... how do you think they would have got on?... sobering thought isn't it?

You really are a patronising **** aren't you.

As I replied earlier, if the last 6 games are tough that must then mean some of the previous games aren't. Ergo we may have enough points in the bag before the final 6. If not, then having a tough run in will be irrelevant as we clearly won't have performed against the lesser sides!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Gather round, I'll tell you this slowly... w h y . i s . t h i s . n o t . a . f i x t u r e . l i s t . p o s t . ?
It is my firm belief you are an attention seeking mug.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Gather round, I'll tell you this slowly... w h y . i s . t h i s . n o t . a . f i x t u r e . l i s t . p o s t . ?
It is my firm belief you are an attention seeking mug.

He's just a troll. Either Palace or Bournemouth probably due to his love of Howe and several times he's referenced 'fickle' which for that lot up the road is pertinent. Stop feeding him!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

You are simple.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cup final every game let's enjoy and get behind the team every game and try not to leave early and cheer the team off.
Enjoy enjoy and try and spend your money at the Amex as it all helps back TB.
If we go a goal down lets get louder the team will appreciate it.
Remember the team spirit it's worth a few goals.
Have faith in TB even though he one season behind his master plan.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
That fixture list is a unmitigated disaster.......:facepalm:......the chances of us being safe with SIX games to go is next to Zero....there is just no way we can get enough points....this notion that 'we play everyone twice so it doesn't matter' is b0llox really isn't it?

C'mon get a grip - we are going to win the Premiership - sorted!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here