FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
any pictures?

fingerbashing.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lord buckethead had some decent policies too

MY 2017 MANIFESTO: Strong, not entirely stable, leadership

1. The abolition of the Lords (except me).

2. Full facial coverings to be kept legal, especially bucket-related headgear.

3. No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.

4. Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.

5. Regeneration of Nicholson’s Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.

6. Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.

7. Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

9. A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.

10. Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.

11. New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.

12. Katie Hopkins to be banished to the Phantom Zone.

13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.

14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.

15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft :lol:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
_96409441_theresamay.jpg

Lord Buckethead on hearing his vote numbers at the 2017 General Election

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Schoolgirl error by May turning up in the same outfit as Elmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 23, 2011
MY 2017 MANIFESTO: Strong, not entirely stable, leadership

1. The abolition of the Lords (except me).

2. Full facial coverings to be kept legal, especially bucket-related headgear.

3. No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.

4. Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.

5. Regeneration of Nicholson’s Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.

6. Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.

7. Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

9. A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.

10. Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.

11. New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.

12. Katie Hopkins to be banished to the Phantom Zone.

13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.

14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.

15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft :lol:

I like 7, 14 and 15

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Alan Hope, who stood at Maidenhead yesterday, is I think the leader of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party, having taken over from Lord Sutch when he died. For a while, his cat was the deputy leader. I have no idea whether it stood for election, though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where else in the world would the prime minister have to stand in their constituency for re election as an MP against....

Elmo & Lord Buckethead... :)

How fantastic is that.

Puts me in mind of a twist in the story of the Dark Knight in The Holy Grail......... " That's It. I win !, " says Corbyn,

Black Knight: " What ? "

Corbyn "Yes, I win as you Tories have lost your majority in The House "

Black Knight/Maybot : No I haven't

Corbyn : yes you have !!!! look, you have lost Kemptown,Canterbury and even Kensington !

Maybot : It's only a flesh wound ......

Corbyn... " but you have effectively lost ?

Maybot... " No I Haven't , I still have the DUP "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here