Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

How can people cheer this on. There is literally no upside to any of this, everything will get worse. Hurray for being permanently poorer, and permanently less relevant as a country? Hurray for reduced trade, more expensive travel, reduced efficiency in dealing with literally any European institution/network? All this so there is a marginally, negligible decrease in the rate of people with funny accents or brown faces coming into this country?
I think the fact that some people are already permanently poorer is why they are voting out.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can people cheer this on. There is literally no upside to any of this, everything will get worse. Hurray for being permanently poorer, and permanently less relevant as a country? Hurray for reduced trade, more expensive travel, reduced efficiency in dealing with literally any European institution/network? All this so there is a marginally, negligible decrease in the rate of people with funny accents or brown faces coming into this country?
You clearly underestimate the joy from seeing one less brown face :rolleyes:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

At least you will be able to say, 'I told you so'.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't actually believe people have voted out :lol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bloody Scots

Wales doing us proud so far

The Welsh might reflect on their vote if Airbus decide to get its wings built elsewhere.

You mean they've been sold a lie by the leave campaign. This will only make them worse off still.
I don't know what you do for a living but all over the country wages are going down and this is not helped by the free movement of cheap Labour.

People are fed up of being accused of racism when they have genuine concerns about the money in their pocket.

We are told the economy is great and we have one of the best growth rates in the world. Why are we not seeing it in our pay. We are sneered at by the people one rung up the ladder as though we should be grateful to be in work.

Enough is Enough for me.

If we go down temporarily whilst the spivs work out how to gamble again then so be it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here