Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Always loved Leeds" club

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Burnley look so poor again. Sadly Leeds are absolute rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Burnley look so poor again. Sadly Leeds are absolute rubbish.

They've been pretty poor in a lot of matches recently, but they keep grinding out results. Annoying - I just hope they'll get found out.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They've been pretty poor in a lot of matches recently, but they keep grinding out results. Annoying - I just hope they'll get found out.
Just so lucky .... Never get injuries.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If Leeds could score Burnley look like they could fold. Wood needs to do better

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If Leeds could score Burnley look like they could fold. Wood needs to do better

I was always pleased we didn't sign him permanently. He could be good on his day, but used to waste an awful lot of chances. Seems he hasn't changed much.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This really is an awful game.
I actually can't believe how crap Burnley are. All they do every game is let the opposition come to them and then hit them on the break. To be fair to them the tactic seems to work. But as others have said surely this run is going to have to come to an end eventually...... Or will it?

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
Burnleys only tactics are to hoof to vokes, plan b is to hoof down the channels for gray, why do they have a midfield? Thought they would be more expansive at home

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was always pleased we didn't sign him permanently. He could be good on his day, but used to waste an awful lot of chances. Seems he hasn't changed much.

And we got out of jail not signing the winger too - he is dire, and we have real talent instead!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here