Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
How do you say yes or no cryptically?

Do you have to invoke Adorno to answer that question?

Don't you come on here stealth-boasting your knowledge of Frankfurt School theorists, Theodor :wink:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
In the meantime my favourite Twitter translation fail of the saga to date:

effca04351cad30825513e4d33a072ed.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I suspect two calls were placed at exactly the same time. I got the other one.

Maybe someone at the club doesn't want the Calleri thread beaten so have called you in order to cool this thread?

Yes, that must be it...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What on EARTH is going on?

Also [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], I assume that in the same phonecall, they reassured you that Bolanos isn't happening because *INSERT PLAYER HERE* is happening instead, correct?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
From HITC Sport 4 hours ago, I don't know how good this site is

Brighton and Hove Albion are used to being linked with big talents in South America recently, after their recent excursion to try and get hold of Jonathan Calleri of Boca Juniors.
Now it would appear that the attention has turned to Ecuador - according to a report in the country this week.
Brighton are said to be after Ecuadorean international star Miller Bolanos.
El Diario has reported that Brighton have made a whopping £7.3 million offer for the player.
Bolanos is considered one of Ecuador's top talents and has scored six goals in 12 caps for La Tri has been a revelation at current club Emelec in recent years.

He has scored 61 goals in 105 games for the club and netted an impressive 36 goals in 48 games last season
Brighton are after a big signing to help them stay in the Championship promotion fight and Bolanos would be an excellent signing.
They do have competition mind. Terra Brasil is reporting this morning that Corinthians have also made a bid for the player - said to be in the region of R$ 32 million (£5.4 million).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here