Bactatank.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii

:bowdown:

And, if I may say so, a Lifetime Thread Achievement award to Mr. Carteater. Sheer Genius also.

Thanks all for the transglobal amusement herein. I've had to explain to many bemused colonials here in the tropics who Kaz is, and what he does exactly. At the same time, if I'm honest, it's rather hard explaining the concept and origin of Hiney Art, I have discovered. :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bowdown:

And, if I may say so, a Lifetime Thread Achievement award to Mr. Carteater. Sheer Genius also.

Thanks all for the transglobal amusement herein. I've had to explain to many bemused colonials here in the tropics who Kaz is, and what he does exactly. At the same time, if I'm honest, it's rather hard explaining the concept and origin of Hiney Art, I have discovered. :lolol:

Is that because the term "Hiney" has a somewhat different meaning to those of an American persuasion? At a guess, I'd imagine Hiney Art is what Cheryl Cole notoriously has on her bumcheeks, right?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This and the Hiney Art thread make me REALLY want to learn how to use photoshop!

Superb work peeps, keep 'em coming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here