Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, as a I said, both sides scruffy. It was only ever, if one team was going to win, be decided by a in off someone’s arse type of goal. I thought some of our breaks were good but typically, a backwards pass, ball given away etc meant the danger passed when we really could and ought to have carved out an opportunity that tested the keeper. But our inability to finish isn’t news around these parts.

Fair enough. Finishing definitely was poor - Propper especially should have at least hit the target .

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal. I’ll add that Bernardo on another day could have cost us several goals. Proper and Stephens showed why we’ll never score goals in many matches, talk about inability to shoot and or turn attack into defence. Hope Knocky starts next game, Gross was much better today. Murray does what Murray does and Andone looked quick and nimble, what I was hoping for from attackers. But I don’t think Arsenal at their best today. We got lucky on that front. Both sides and the match in a word were scruffy. Very pleased with a point mind.

Utter, utter Bullshit

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I did. I assume you are just looking for some sort of reaction. Your comments were really quite offensive. OK maybe I'm not very au fait with this social media malarkey but I thought I was signed up to a Brighton and Hove Albion supporting website thingy.

Still looking for someone to tell me how to put portlock seagull on ignore.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I did. I assume you are just looking for some sort of reaction. Your comments were really quite offensive. OK maybe I'm not very au fait with this social media malarkey but I thought I was signed up to a Brighton and Hove Albion supporting website thingy.

Still looking for someone to tell me how to put portlock seagull on ignore.

Click on his user name, select ignore :thumbsup:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal. I’ll add that Bernardo on another day could have cost us several goals. Proper and Stephens showed why we’ll never score goals in many matches, talk about inability to shoot and or turn attack into defence. Hope Knocky starts next game, Gross was much better today. Murray does what Murray does and Andone looked quick and nimble, what I was hoping for from attackers. But I don’t think Arsenal at their best today. We got lucky on that front. Both sides and the match in a word were scruffy. Very pleased with a point mind.

Lol.

What on earth were you doing while the game was on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
But he also played some dreadful ones. His step over and drag wide at the end epitomised his sluggish play in a way. It didn’t fool anyone and should have tested the keeper, even scored. Instead, predictably wide. I lost count in the last 15 how many times he lost us possession. As did a number of our players who equally poor. Still we stopped the rot but this was not an excellent display despite the point against a top 6 side. Think we were below par today as were Arsenal. Ryan MOTM for me!

Agree with ryan comment but the rest is bollocks.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
After a couple of vaguely promising weeks, Jurgen has put in a performance he can be proud of. The important thing, for him and us, is that he maintains the standards he has shown to be capable of.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
He was decent today. Looked like a proper footballer. Good touch, vision and a calm finish. Didn't tread on the ball and fall over or anything.

Well done Jurgen and hope he keeps starting and improving. Love to be proved wrong, thought he was complete and utter turd and would never turn in a performance here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here