Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Off to bed now. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the combined brain power of the three most lucid Brexiteers on here (damning with faint praise) couldn't manage to find one quote where Mystic Meg got it wrong.

Wonder why that may be? :bigwave:

You're confusing "couldn't manage" with "really couldn't be bothered". Meg has a habit of slowly twisting her predictions to make them suit the moment ...... I'm not trawling through 1706 pages of shit just to prove a figment of your imagination wrong !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You're confusing "couldn't manage" with "really couldn't be bothered". Meg has a habit of slowly twisting her predictions to make them suit the moment ...... I'm not trawling through 1706 pages of shit just to prove a figment of your imagination wrong !

Twisting predictions from 2 years ago to match the reality of today ? As one of Meg's close friends would say

Rare-Classic-Paul-Daniels-Thats-Magic-155.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Probably because mystic meg doesnt post on here :dunce:........is she using a pseudonym?

It's been me doing it all along. You see when I post something like -

Look what Meg predicted 2 years ago

There was no definition of what you voted for and there won't be for another 2 years so how can you feel ripped off. Nobody knows what you voted for and you still don't :shrug:

meg1_29088a_400x400.jpg

It isn't really her - It was me. The clue is just after the words 'Originally Posted by'.

I think you are probably being distracted by the picture (I know that confuses Ppf everytime) :lolol:

Hope this helps

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's been me doing it all along. You see when I post something like -

Look what Meg predicted 2 years ago

View attachment 103128

It isn't really her - It was me. The clue is just after the words 'Originally Posted by'.

I think you are probably being distracted by the picture (I know that confuses Ppf everytime) :lolol:

It was always going to end like like this, the lies funded by the Brexit dark money could never be delivered.

Britain really is faced with stark choices, and perhaps needs to reflect over Christmas on where we stand in the world order these days.

Still up to our eyeballs in debt, can be really afford to take the ultimate gamble?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Thugs threatening an MP. No matter what you believe about Brexit, this is appalling.

[tweet]1075448896791474176[/tweet]

She handled that well, being a female MP and coming across people like that , calling you a traitor must be more than a little scary. ****wits.

The Hitler bit?!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
She handled that well, being a female MP and coming across people like that , calling you a traitor must be more than a little scary. ****wits.

The Hitler bit?!

Sun readers day out in London, bless...

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Totally agree appalling I really fear that one or two of these idiots will go to far we are living through dark times

Quite, it's disgusting behaviour from these knuckle draggers, fortunately our resident leavers do not use such threatening, abusive language, just inane comical slogans and indeed do sometimes enter into intelligent debate, I'm sure they would never desire to be associated with this gutter tripe.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dear God....
What have we come to......

https://twitter.com/jgoddard230616?lang=en

Says we are not European, we have never been European. I think this bloke needs a history lesson on where Saxons, Romans, Normans, Vikings etc. came from and learn that Celts are not only found in the British Isles.
I wonder if he has a clue about the heritage and relations of our Monarch?
We have always been European, and besides that, he wants to emulate a protest movement originating in France.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Says we are not European, we have never been European. I think this bloke needs a history lesson on where Saxons, Romans, Normans, Vikings etc. came from and learn that Celts are not only found in the British Isles.
I wonder if he has a clue about the heritage and relations of our Monarch?
We have always been European, and besides that, he wants to emulate a protest movement originating in France.

He also says on another Tweet that 'everybody high up in the establishment has a fetish for children.'

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That leading light of Democracy, Vladimir Putin, has just said it would be undemocratic to have a second referendum, I guess that is that then.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That leading light of Democracy, Vladimir Putin, has just said it would be undemocratic to have a second referendum, I guess that is that then.

The ones on here that disagreed with Obama will soon be singing Putin's praises, OWNED

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here