Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I would like to see a midfield 3 of Stephens Bissouma and Propper with March out wide against Burnley with Gross just behind Andone.

Playing with one winger? Gus, is that you?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone with a clip of his little dance before leaving the pitch. Stayed to clap them as they went round the pitch but left before they finally left

lemme-smang-it.gif

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The Hudders fans admitted he was a class act even though they thought he over reacted to get the sending off on Saturday.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bissouma showed us a different side to his game - doggedness and persistence. There is real competition for places in midfield now,, and he is fast becoming a fans favourite. I think he earned his spurs tonight and looked like a real Prem player.

I think we've all heaved a massive sign of relief, partly because he was a big investment in the future, but mainly because we have all fallen in love with his song, and we want to have a reason to sing it!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looks a Great piece of business. £15 million now looks like a bargain. He’s perfect for the PL as is Andone. If we get 2/3 good years out of him I’m sure he will go to a champions league club for big money.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looks a Great piece of business. £15 million now looks like a bargain. He’s perfect for the PL as is Andone. If we get 2/3 good years out of him I’m sure he will go to a champions league club for big money.

Or he could just stay with us and play Champions League football in 3 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here