Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18/19 Kit

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Here you go, take a look at next seasons striped kits from Nike, quite like the black and grey one for an away kit mind.

5435605eecb4ea8481afeae5ae9aee0b.jpeg

Isn't the blue and white one more or less exactly what we've already got (but with gold detailing instead of black)?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Here you go, take a look at next seasons striped kits from Nike, quite like the black and grey one for an away kit mind.

5435605eecb4ea8481afeae5ae9aee0b.jpeg

I don't think we'll get any of those. That's essentially what we've got this year. I'd guess that we'll have Nike's next version of that template. Basically, the cheap ("fan") version of the new England shirts with some kind of stripes.

My guesses for the home are. Vapour template. White arms, blue back, blue patch with white Amex logo.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't think we'll get any of those. That's essentially what we've got this year. I'd guess that we'll have Nike's next version of that template. Basically, the cheap ("fan") version of the new England shirts with some kind of stripes.

My guesses for the home are. Vapour template. White arms, blue back, blue patch with white Amex logo.

These are next years Nike striped kits, this replaces last years stripe option. Hopefully there will be something they can do with ours, maybe the break in the strips for the logo again, or a unique sleeve colour.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What we do know is NSC will meltdown.

And our last decent one was the League 1 winning kit.

I was a big fan of the kit we had first the first Amex season, that was lovely.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
These are next years Nike striped kits, this replaces last years stripe option. Hopefully there will be something they can do with ours, maybe the break in the strips for the logo again, or a unique sleeve colour.

Hmmm, aren't they the striped division 3 jerseys? https://www.kitking.co.uk/product/nike-striped-division-iii-short-sleeve-shirt/23623

Our current shirts are the same tech and fit as these and as the old England kit...
england-2016-2017-nike-euro-kit-review-16.jpg

And the new Nike vapour template looks like this:
Capture.PNG

And given that Nike seemed to have upped their game in the design department of late (their World Cup kits are really really nice this year) I'm hopeful that we'll get something really good next season. New template, maaaaybe even an actual vapour version - doubtful, but who knows?

Might break out Photoshop and have a play instead of rambling on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hmmm, aren't they the striped division 3 jerseys? https://www.kitking.co.uk/product/nike-striped-division-iii-short-sleeve-shirt/23623

Our current shirts are the same tech and fit as these and as the old England kit.

Indeed, the Division III is their latest stripe offering, the current one is a hash of the old England/USA template which a lot of teams have used this year. It will be interesting to see if we qualify for an up to date Nike kit this year, or if we’re just getting Spurs and Chelsea’s last year cast off with the striped fabric.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here