Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6 goals and 0 assists for FC Zurich in 23 games (20 starts). Probably dodged one here...

More likely that the Albion changed the gun to one with a bang written flag.

There's no way he'd have gone through all that happened and he just shrug it off to carry on scoring goals.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know the weather's suddenly improved, but has someone opened the window?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know the weather's suddenly improved, but has someone opened the window?
Even though there will be a LEGION of posts on NSC telling us that the transfer window 'doesnt open until July 1st' this summer it OPENS ON MAY 17TH and CLOSES BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Even though there will be a LEGION of posts on NSC telling us that the transfer window 'doesnt open until July 1st' this summer it OPENS ON MAY 17TH and CLOSES BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

Really ? I've learnt something useful from NSC and it's only taken 18 years :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Even though there will be a LEGION of posts on NSC telling us that the transfer window 'doesnt open until July 1st' this summer it OPENS ON MAY 17TH
Thanks, I'll pop that in my bag and bring it out to correct IDIOTS at every opportunity!

But it's still 4 weeks away, so let's see if we can stay up before we get lost in the transfer rumours.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks, I'll pop that in my bag and bring it out to correct IDIOTS at every opportunity!

But it's still 4 weeks away, so let's see if we can stay up before we get lost in the transfer rumours.

Oh bless, 4 weeks away, that's so sweet.

I think you mean 15 and a half weeks till the window gets cracked open a little bit, just in time to be slammed shut again

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Excellent. Talk up random Serie A/A.N.Other European powerhouse but in shit league club(s) wanting him or agent speak for help me get my €1m fee and try to resurrect the Brighton transfer. Sorry but its a no from me.

We won't sign him after her failed a medical and the player/agent know that (and I'm not sure he'd want to come here after what happened!) - they're definitely not angling for a move here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andone or Babacar haven't exactly hung out big 'sing me' banners, either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Set up the second and scored the third, last night.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd be happy with this. It's important we get it done before World Cup so that he has time to settle. Each of our new recruits have taken a few matches to get up speed.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
66 rated silver striker - I think we could do better.
7729403774a63d7c229008eb77b59f23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The biggest problem this summer is that most business will be AFTER the World Cup. Getting in ahead of time means signing players who aren't at the tournament which could potentially mean someone like Dwamena being back in consideration. so many clubs will be starting the season with key players who've had no time to settle and who are knackered after a long season + a summer tournament. Avoiding those pitfalls and having players who can hit the ground running could potentially earn us early points and that could be vital.. Added bonus is they will be cheaper too :lolol:
my only worry is that it would rule out Thomas Delaney who I rate the perfect fit for our midfield.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The biggest problem this summer is that most business will be AFTER the World Cup. Getting in ahead of time means signing players who aren't at the tournament which could potentially mean someone like Dwamena being back in consideration. so many clubs will be starting the season with key players who've had no time to settle and who are knackered after a long season + a summer tournament. Avoiding those pitfalls and having players who can hit the ground running could potentially earn us early points and that could be vital.. Added bonus is they will be cheaper too [emoji38]ol:
my only worry is that it would rule out Thomas Delaney who I rate the perfect fit for our midfield.
And the window shuts 3.5 weeks after the World Cup final !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here