Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I still haven’t forgotten a postman who played for Oxford scoring in a bad defeat for us in a Cup game at the Goldstone. I think we were in the top division at the time. Nothing is certain for the Albion. We have gone looking for a banana skin too often for me to EXPECT us to beat anyone, especially in the cup :smile:

Ah, that would be the game I left at half time when I think we were something like 3 or 4 down if my memory serves me well...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Naylor talking about 11 changes , that stat will give them a boost but amazing to think of the team we can still put out.

Stephens will play

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It'll be a better game if Coventry score first, but even then I don't think we'll lose. If we get a red card, who knows though.

It'll be a great day, whatever happens. FA Cup, 3pm Saturday, in the sun. Perfect. Football doesn't get much better.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Naylor talking about 11 changes , that stat will give them a boost but amazing to think of the team we can still put out.

But those 11 changes mean that Ulloa might start, and Locadia WILL start. Those 2 potentially starting together, with whoever else starts (we now have a strong squad) is mouth-watering even for a Premier League match, let alone the Cup v Cov. They will both want to make an immediate impression and make a case to start v Swansea.

I can't see anything other than a convincing BHA win here.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But those 11 changes mean that Ulloa might start, and Locadia WILL start. Those 2 potentially starting together, with whoever else starts (we now have a strong squad) is mouth-watering even for a Premier League match, let alone the Cup v Cov. They will both want to make an immediate impression and make a case to start v Swansea.

I can't see anything other than a convincing BHA win here.

Oh no.....oh no no no no no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here