Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Billions being talked about are not a fine or penalty for leaving, those that think otherwise should try reading something a bit less EU phobic.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Billions being talked about are not a fine or penalty for leaving, those that think otherwise should try reading something a bit less EU phobic.

True, the tens of billions are what we were expected to pay if we were still in the EU. If they ask very, very nicely we may agree to pay a bit to help them transition from losing one of their major cash cows. (As long as we get a reciprical deal re the EU assets/property etc).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It is of course difficult to debate with someone who doesn't respond to questions.

That is all you do when you debate and do not get the opinion you want, questions, questions, often with no answer as not psychic.
Debating is opinions mainly not answering countless often pointless questions from one side.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Debating is opinions mainly not answering countless often pointless questions from one side.

But answering questions certainly helps give credence to one's argument. Continually side-stepping, or going missing, doesn't.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
But answering questions certainly helps give credence to one's argument. Continually side-stepping, or going missing, doesn't.

Perhaps if you and the like had listened instead of asking questions continuously and trying to ram your views all the time, then you might have got your preferences on the Election, Referendum and the other issues you bang on about.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Perhaps if you and the like had listened instead of asking questions continuously and trying to ram your views all the time, then you might have got your preferences on the Election, Referendum and the other issues you bang on about.

For someone so proud of your Country you sure make a hash of it's language

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Probably why he normally goes through a third person, "poorer for many years", is his stock reply, as usual no proof yet, speculation and an opinion that has not reaped what it sowed in the previous 3 big events of late.

You keep saying this but in fairness to Studio it was me who butted into the conversation between you and him and inevitably the conversation then became a bit three-way. Blame me if you think that's wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

But when you ever said anything? All you do is quote others, press the like button or piggy-back on other posts. You have **** all to say for yourself.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Quite - and I was always taught that the use of 'sure' in that context ('you sure make') is American English...................

Actually I'm not trying to start a grammar war, it's not about punctuation or spelling but around construction, seriously impossible to decipher.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It has been noted that there does appear to be a direct correlation between the standard of written English on here and the way people voted. Just saying.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Actually I'm not trying to start a grammar war, it's not about punctuation or spelling but around construction, seriously impossible to decipher.

You just have to work at it. Eventually, even things like this can be deciphered...

"my nationality does not come into question by identifying a murdering Geman drowning bitch, vile fracking cow, gives no crap about children drowning so long as they can make the long march.
Im proud to be English and give preference to the most needy from the refugee camps who have gone through due process...."

It all comes down to how much you love your country's language. People have a right not to care about it I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here