Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Markus Suttner

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sitting at the South end of WSL, I saw a lot of him in the second half. Holgate was camped in our half at times - and Suttner was superb.

I like Suttner and have from the start, but the player we saw against Atletico hasn't shown up yet. He was bombing up the wing and whipping in the crosses, I know it was only a friendly but that's the player we've been told about. He played as a wing back at times last season, I really think he's been told to curb his attacking instincts completely and it's a shame because if we let him get forward and put in his crosses we'd be a more dangerous team and it would give the opposition something else to worry about.

Also, I really think words like superb and excellent should be used far less. His performance yesterday was good, but to be more than that you'd surely expect more like the Atletico performance than the Everton one.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
An astute buy for this season, given the price, but should we stay then I'd fully expect us to sign someone far stronger. We could let Bong go, and keep Sutner as back up

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here