Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Toughest away game ? Got to play Villa ,QPR and Norwich away yet! I felt that we should have had more of a go at Leeds second half,not sure the 2 CBs are that good! Disappointing and always felt we could score with just 5% more!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
But to go up, you need to beat the 4th placed team. Next year is a different issue - I expect this current team to get roundly stuffed by most Premier league teams, because they have just demonstrated they won't be good enough.

"But to go up, you need to beat the 4th placed team" ????

What utter bollox.

To go up you need to be two places ABOVE the 4th place team. FACT.

Change your Pamper and go to bed.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe Chris was saving those players for the most winnable games?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe, but the time Hemed final gets any real game time people will think he is a manikin, he won't be able to move. He has obviously upset someone, what other reason can he be rooted to that bench for???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Such negativity, has the league ended and and we are in the play-offs ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Take the positives from the game we matched Leeds in every department other than they scored with 2 of their 3 chances and we didnt. Tomori had a good game and will learn from his stupid tackle. Bong, Bruno and Pocognoli could be back for the next game. Huddersfield have to better our result in 2 of our games and also win their game in hand on 25th April by which time it could be immaterial.

We are going up automatic.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Maybe, but the time Hemed final gets any real game time people will think he is a manikin, he won't be able to move. He has obviously upset someone, what other reason can he be rooted to that bench for???
Regardless. We are in our current position because Chris has done his bit to put us there. Keep the faith I say.
Worrying is fine. Being pessimistic is 'bedwetting'! Believe in our current position and points tally so far. There is more to come I'm sure ;)
I am confident that we will be playing top flight football next sesson. Ill leabe others to panic! Whatever league we are in next season isn't a major worry for me.
Witnessing the best era of the club's being is something I am more than grateful for. Yes, I was a fan the last time we played the top clubs in the league :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Being in the Prem next year some people are going to have to get used to us losing a few more games than has been the norm..

There is a lot to be said for that:

Promotion and next season achievement means not being relegated so we will not win that many games, the people behind me in WSU will probably explode given what they have been like this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is a lot to be said for that:

Promotion and next season achievement means not being relegated so we will not win that many games

Tony gets his money, we come down with parachutes and go again. I can live with that, we still have to do the hard bit and actually go up this season though. Not the given so many think it is.

D

Deleted member 2719

Regardless. We are in our current position because Chris has done his bit to put us there. Keep the faith I say.
Worrying is fine. Being pessimistic is 'bedwetting'! Believe in our current position and points tally so far. There is more to come I'm sure ;)
I am confident that we will be playing top flight football next sesson. Ill leabe others to panic! Whatever league we are in next season isn't a major worry for me.
Witnessing the best era of the club's being is something I am more than grateful for. Yes, I was a fan the last time we played the top clubs in the league :)

I too do not worry what division we play in, what i do worry about is losing through negative play and missing out again.Because of the huge finance TB has put in this year if we miss, how many of the newbies will stick around if we lose our best players with no budget to spend, it's going to be costly on and off the pitch IMO.

Fingers crossed, i hope we will be on a Brighton seafront celebrating yet another promotion!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tony gets his money, we come down with parachutes and go again. I can live with that, we still have to do the hard bit and actually go up this season though. Not the given so many think it is.

A lot of 'the given' is just to counter the general 'toys out of the pram' when there is a loss...nothing worth having comes easy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here