Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tenor.gif

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hadn't thought of that. Before embarking on the Champions League I would presume the club would check first with BG whether he has any more relatives who need season tickets.

Obviously I would like my young grandson to continue the support for him and his children, that has been there for over 70 years already but I am sure that even if he has to wait for a ST he will do. Will some of the 20 yr old JCL?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Obviously I would like my young grandson to continue the support for him and his children, that has been there for over 70 years already but I am sure that even if he has to wait for a ST he will do. Will some of the 20 yr old JCL?

Who knows ? Fact is though that you can buy tickets match by match for home games once he is a member. The club will even move your family so you can sit together on these occasions. Much as I am enjoying this thread it really is a non issue in the greater scheme of life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hadn't thought of that. Before embarking on the Champions League I would presume the club would check first with BG whether he has any more relatives who need season tickets.

Nope by then they'll be something else 'completely wrong that could be made better if only the club did everything my way'.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you want to join the MCC or go to Eton, you have to put the child down at birth.

Going even further off topic but the nursery my kids went to ended up so popular that spaces for under 1s had to be booked 18 months in advance. Pretty much as soon as the kid was conceived they'd need to be on the waiting list!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
....or you could read the emails the club send out almost every week, check the club website etc etc.

Or read some of the other threads on NSC that have discussed it since the ST waiting list came in.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I dont think that me, my son and other supporters in the same situation realized that Many thanks perhaps somebody should have suggested 100 posts ago.

It was suggested in post #15 (114 posts ago), and also mentioned in posts #37 and #65.

Do you actually bother reading any of the replies in a thread you start? :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was suggested in post #15 (114 posts ago), and also mentioned in posts #37 and #65.

Do you actually bother reading any of the replies in a thread you start? :shrug:

Why should he, they aren't as important as anything written by himself.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Of course not. He has said many times he only posts on here. Not sure he has ever mentioned reading

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
A friend of a friend bought a season ticket halfway through last season (reduced price, 'just in case').

He has recently decided that his 6 kids - well 3 are his, 3 are from his new partner - should also start to go to games.

Anyone think that he should get be able to get an extra 6 season tickets for them? :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here